Carrying In Athletic Gear

TheDeuce

Does anybody have a good recommendation for a holster of some sort that can be worn while wearing athletic clothing? I have one that I can manage, but constantly have to pull up shorts or sweatpants. I’d like to find something that doesn’t require a belt.

Does anybody have a good recommendation for a holster of some sort that can be worn while wearing athletic clothing? I have one that I can manage, but constantly have to pull up shorts or sweatpants. I’d like to find something that doesn’t require a belt.

What size gun? And is it the weight of the gun that's always causing to pull the shorts or sweats down? I have a G-Code(not Alien Gear) Inside The Waistband holster that I wear almost exclusively now and it's for a Glock 17. Looking at their website I believe the holster is called the G-Code Incog Shadow Eclipse. The holster has a single strap that works well with jeans and a belt. I wear it with gym shorts and sweatpants without any problem, just as long as I've tied/tightened the drawstring on the shorts/sweats.

Also I have a Crossbreed Supertuck holster for my Glock 27 that I have had for over a decade. It has two straps that go over the pants compared to the Alien Gear single strap. So it does help balance weight distribution a little more to keep the gun from pulling pants/shorts down. I have that same Crossbreed holster for my Glock 43 as well.

Edited by sportsfan41
Wrong brand

What size gun? And is it the weight of the gun that's always causing to pull the shorts or sweats down? I have a G-Code(not Alien Gear) Inside The Waistband holster that I wear almost exclusively now and it's for a Glock 17. Looking at their website I believe the holster is called the G-Code Incog Shadow Eclipse. The holster has a single strap that works well with jeans and a belt. I wear it with gym shorts and sweatpants without any problem, just as long as I've tied/tightened the drawstring on the shorts/sweats.

Also I have a Crossbreed Supertuck holster for my Glock 27 that I have had for over a decade. It has two straps that go over the pants compared to the Alien Gear single strap. So it does help balance weight distribution a little more to keep the gun from pulling pants/shorts down. I have that same Crossbreed holster for my Glock 43 as well.

I carry an XD 40 sub-compact and a Glock 26. I carry my Glock most of the time, so it’s not a big gun. Some of my athletic shorts/pants have strings but some are just elastic and the weight of the guns always pulls them down as I walk.

I carry an XD 40 sub-compact and a Glock 26. I carry my Glock most of the time, so it’s not a big gun. Some of my athletic shorts/pants have strings but some are just elastic and the weight of the guns always pulls them down as I walk.

I had the same issue in the past. I essentially started retiring those clothes to around the house wear only and replace them with sweats/shorts with better drawstrings. There are some under armour type clothes out there that act as compression shirts or shirts that have places to conceal guns. I've never dealt with them but one brand I saw on Amazon was UnderTech.

I have seen compression shorts with built in holster but not sure how well they work.

I've seen those as well. Thinking about snagging a pair to see what's up. One downfall I can see is that you have to carry your weapon wherever the elastic is on the shorts. If that's comfortable for you, great. If not, probably won't work out.