With sports more or less out of the question in the next few weeks, whatcha gonna watch?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how TV time works with Turner Sports having already lined everything up for the games, but I really think they should show old classic games all day on one or two of their channels. I feel like ratings would still do pretty well.

Through March Madness time, they should do a championship game every night. Do a pre game show to talk about the build up - how each team made their way through the season and the tournament. Give us background on the key contenders throughout the season and build suspense. Have the experts talk and give analysis about what made those two teams great. Then show the title game.

Through March Madness time, they should do a championship game every night. Do a pre game show to talk about the build up - how each team made their way through the season and the tournament. Give us background on the key contenders throughout the season and build suspense. Have the experts talk and give analysis about what made those two teams great. Then show the title game.

I seriously think people would love that and be all in on it. The only thing you don't have is the gambling. I honestly think they are missing out if they don't do something like it.

I watched a documentary with about 10 episodes about the “Universe” on Netflix. Watched LOTR The 2 Towers on Netflix.

Also watched some episodes of Conan O’Brian in a series on Netflix where he visited different countries in the world with a film crew. That one was very funny.

Watched several hours of “Basketball, A Love Story” on ESPN2.

All those helped pass the day but I’m still having severe March Madness withdrawal symptoms. 🥴

My viewing habits have not changed all that much. I watch youtube videos most of the time when I am not reading a book. I did watch the replay of the Lightning/Bruins game of March 7, last Saturday night. Tomorrow night, I think I'll cue up the USF/Notre Dame game from 2011. It always makes my day better. :)