With sports more or less out of the question in the next few weeks, whatcha gonna watch?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been slowly going back through Star Trek Deep Space Nine on Netflix in recent months. That will probably kick up.

Recently started Hulu's new adaptation of High Fidelity with Zoe Kravitz in the main role.

Have the final episodes of Bojack Horseman on Netflix in the front of the queue as well.

I already miss my nights of basketball on mute while reading a book. It's basically how I spend my free moments from New Year's Day until the summer.

Have the entire last (half) season of "Criminal Minds" DVR'd. I'd imagine I'll watch an episode or two each night. But, thankfully due to the time change, it's lighter outside longer...so, as long as it's not raining cats and dogs, I'll probably spend some time outside and/or in the shop.

Old sporting events.

TV is useless without sports.

Check out the NWBA wheelchair basketball tournament going on tomorrow and Saturday at National Wheelchair Basketball Association - Home | Facebook

Our Cincinnati Royals team will be playing on there at 10:00 Eastern tomorrow morning but they will have games livestreamed on there all day long.

The shows we regularly watch: Lincoln Rhyme, Survivor, The Walking Dead, AFV, & The Blacklist starts back up soon.

Got some stuff DVR'd: The Sinner S3, The Outsider, Dare Me.

Some Netflix stuff is possible: Umbrella Academy, Mindhunter, & S3 of Ozark drops soon.

Andy Griffith Show, of course. And lots of Impractical Jokers.

Old sporting events.

TV is useless without sports.

I don't know how TV time works with Turner Sports having already lined everything up for the games, but I really think they should show old classic games all day on one or two of their channels. I feel like ratings would still do pretty well.

I'm about halfway through The Practice on Hulu. I highly recommend it. I remember my mom watching this show when it was originally on.

I love the characters and many of the stories. It's all about a criminal defense firm as well as the District Attorney's and their battles in the court room.

A suggestion I read last night in an NBA Facebook group I'm in revolved around taking the scheduled match-ups each night and playing an obscure earlier game between the two, meaning maybe not a Hardwood Classic, but an obscure, early-December match-up between the two teams from like 2004 or something.

This game would have been played today, so here is an example from 2004. Look at the names on these rosters and tell me you couldn't enjoy stuff like this for a month or so:

Heat at Knicks-- Jan. 24, 2004

Tonight you would also have the option for David Robinson vs. Dikembe Mutumbo, or Mugsy Bogues vs. John Stockton, or old MJ vs. Antoine Walker. Maybe there's a fun game for the NBA thread here.

Last night could have been a Jordan Bulls vs. Shaq and Penny primetime game. Just so many options.