With sports more or less out of the question in the next few weeks, whatcha gonna watch?

Watched Shutter Island last night.

I watched this as well. What was your take on it?

I liked it better than I thought I would. Expected to watch about 15 minutes and kind of got caught up. Missed the first minutes.

Didn't see the ending coming at all

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thus far I've watched:

A ton of 'The Office"

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

The Sandlot (twice)

Shutter Island

A Few Good Men

several Andy Griffith episodes

A League of Their Own

A bunch of NCAA tournament reruns, several documentaries, the news, and I have decided I like Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.

It was pretty exciting to watch the weather coverage tonight, other than my own obvious fear and the obvious hope that no one was harmed. Never in my life did I think I'd be happy about a weather break in to programming, and never did I think I'd say, "oh stay on," when they said they were returning to programming. I guess that's what its come to on the boredom scale.

I liked it better than I thought I would. Expected to watch about 15 minutes and kind of got caught up. Missed the first minutes.

It was the second time that I had seen it. It's not one of Leo's best movies, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been bingeing through the show Cardinal this week on Hulu. Has anyone else watched this one yet? It's a detective drama series based out of Northern Ontario. I was skeptical at first but it's pretty good. Easy to cruise through quickly as well, there are 4 seasons and it's only 6, 45 minute episodes per season.

It was good; the book was better. Same guy that wrote Mystic River.