Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 71 Florida 70

Featured Replies

I heard tonight Hagans got a dui and he is done for the year. Anybody here the same?

 

If he were arrested for a DUI, I'd think you could look that up in the public records of the county.

 

Heard there were some family issues, whatever that means.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he were arrested for a DUI, I'd think you could look that up in the public records of the county.

 

I believe you are correct about public records. Even Cal doesn't have the influence in Fayette County to snuff an arrest.

If he were arrested for a DUI, I'd think you could look that up in the public records of the county.

 

Heard there were some family issues, whatever that means.

 

Cal is too smart to lie about something like this that will be so easily discovered. I’m just not buying the DUI rumor at all. I’d lean more to this was an in-house punishment for his insubordination and Cal covering for him to protect him.

Cal is too smart to lie about something like this that will be so easily discovered. I’m just not buying the DUI rumor at all. I’d lean more to this was an in-house punishment for his insubordination and Cal covering for him to protect him.

 

Yep, that's exactly what I told my friends that had come over to watch the game, when we all found out yesterday. This is a suspension for the on court / bench behavior, but since Cal won't throw players under the bus, it's being label as such instead.

Cal is too smart to lie about something like this that will be so easily discovered. I’m just not buying the DUI rumor at all. I’d lean more to this was an in-house punishment for his insubordination and Cal covering for him to protect him.

 

Bingo, Bango, bongo

I have seen a twitter video showing Hagans flashing a wad of money around.

 

$5,000 + there. Matt Jones is downplaying it.

$5,000 + there. Matt Jones is downplaying it.

 

I’d say it’s possible it’s that stupid motion picture money.

I’d say it’s possible it’s that stupid motion picture money.

 

I think it was real but nobody is ever gonna know “who’s it was” or “where it came from.”

I have seen a twitter video showing Hagans flashing a wad of money around.

 

Apparently that video was from a SnapChat weeks ago and has already been dealt with KSR reported (there may be a llllittttttttllee bias there) that the video was uncovered by somebody in UofL media. The claim is that his time away from the team has nothing to do with this video. If true, I think unfortunately this takes people from wondering about 1 incident with Hagans and now makes it 2 seperate incidents. Not a good look, especially with him wanting go pro next year.

I have seen a twitter video showing Hagans flashing a wad of money around.

 

If the money is real, that's a really stupid thing of him to do.

Maybe he is frugal. Don't the UK players get about $2,000 per month in NCAA-approved stipends? He should probably put his savings in a bank but to each his own.

Maybe he is frugal. Don't the UK players get about $2,000 per month in NCAA-approved stipends? He should probably put his savings in a bank but to each his own.

 

It's closer to $4,000, but yes they get a monthly stipend.

It's closer to $4,000, but yes they get a monthly stipend.

 

Four grand is a pretty big lick. Do they get it for 12 months a year, or just while they are on campus attending classes?

Four grand is a pretty big lick. Do they get it for 12 months a year, or just while they are on campus attending classes?

 

I'm sorry, it's not per month. It's per year. A little over $300 a month.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.