Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 71 Florida 70

Featured Replies

If Florida had won, they would have clinched the 2 seed in the SEC tourney. Now, if Mississippi State beats Ole Miss, Florida will fall all the way to the 5 seed. I would vastly prefer that scenario, as I’d like them to have to win twice to get another shot at Kentucky. Plus, UK is likely going to be playing Tennessee in their opener.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the fight they showed.

 

That sure ruined a bunch of UK bashers weekend.

I had given up. I hope the chemistry from those last 15 minutes stays with them regardless of who’s playing.

Looked over at my son when down 18. I winked and said “Mardi Gras Miracle”.

If Florida had won, they would have clinched the 2 seed in the SEC tourney. Now, if Mississippi State beats Ole Miss, Florida will fall all the way to the 5 seed. I would vastly prefer that scenario, as I’d like them to have to win twice to get another shot at Kentucky. Plus, UK is likely going to be playing Tennessee in their opener.

 

It looks like Tennessee or Bama I believe. Which I think I would rather play Tennessee again. Plus Bama is always scary because with the amount of threes they take. You just never know against them, if they are hitting it would be a struggle.

It always amazes me how BBN can take over an opponents home floor.

Expert recap of the game from an UK perspective: Suck, suck, suck, suck, didn't suck, game over!

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!

No Hagans.

Down 18.

Quickley fouls out with roughly 10 minutes left in the game.

 

They won...Try to wrap your mind around that one...

Joe Lunardi has UK up to a 2 seed today as of now with the win today.

I heard tonight Hagans got a dui and he is done for the year. Anybody here the same?

I heard tonight Hagans got a dui and he is done for the year. Anybody here the same?

Where’d you hear that? Seems to me that that news would’ve been impossible to keep quiet. And I can’t see Cal blatantly lying about why he didn’t make the trip.

Somebody supposedly in the know. I can’t verify it though.

I heard tonight Hagans got a dui and he is done for the year. Anybody here the same?

 

Matt Jones said on the postgame show that it was a suspension, regardless of what Cal or UK says. He wouldn't specify what it was about.

 

But he also said that Hagans would be back for the SEC Tournament.

It always amazes me how BBN can take over an opponents home floor.

If only they could learn how to take it over Rupp Arena.

I heard tonight Hagans got a dui and he is done for the year. Anybody here the same?

 

Where’d you hear that? Seems to me that that news would’ve been impossible to keep quiet. And I can’t see Cal blatantly lying about why he didn’t make the trip.

 

Somebody supposedly in the know. I can’t verify it though.

 

I have looked everywhere including Twitter, and haven’t seen anyone say anything like this. If it is true, I’m sure it will come out by the latest tomorrow. No way someone doesn’t find this out and report it if it is true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.