Class 4A Semifinal: #9 Central at #1 Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Class 4A Playoffs: Who Wins?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Playoffs: Who Wins?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think Central has played a team all year that’s even close to Boyle, Central is 8-5 only 3 of those 8 wins have come against teams with winning records with 1 team finishing at 6-5, in closing I believe Boyle is better on both sides of the ball, and will move onto play for the 4A title.

I doubt we see a running clock but I think the Rebels take care of business. 35-14. I think Central will find the end zone at least a couple of times and Boyle must be patient on offense. It's come too easy the last several weeks and they must play as the did in the first half against Highlands. Patient and efficient and business like. Take care of the ball and play tough defense and take care of business. Kroger field is calling !!!

I think Centrals Defense is going to cause problems Boyle has not been accustomed to dealing with.

With that said, Boyle will still get their share of big plays and points and Cebtral will struggle to score more than twice.

I will say Boyle wins 35-6

Most years I would like Central over Boyle.

This isn't one of those years.

I do think Central's defense can limit BC's offense SOME, but Central won't be able to score enough to win. Their best game plan is to run the ball and hope they can shorten the game to keep the ball away from BC.

I think the Rebels win in the range of 35-12.