Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 4A Semifinal: #9 Central at #1 Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Class 4A Playoffs: Who Wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Class 4A Playoffs: Who Wins?

    • #9 Central
      3%
    • #1 Boyle County
      96%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Central makes the trip to Danville to take on the Rebels of Boyle County.

 

Boyle County has ran over everyone they've played. Will this one be any different?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this will be the toughest game Boyle has played all year.

It may actually be closer than 30 this time. But the end result will be the same as the rest of the season for Boyle.

Central has the athletes I feel to make Boyle play a full game for a change. Nothing is a giving but this Rebel team has been focused from the get go and will be ready come kickoff time. I'd be shocked if they are not playing Johnson Central the following weekend at Kroger Field. #FinishTheMission

I don’t think Central has played a team all year that’s even close to Boyle, Central is 8-5 only 3 of those 8 wins have come against teams with winning records with 1 team finishing at 6-5, in closing I believe Boyle is better on both sides of the ball, and will move onto play for the 4A title.

I just don't see how Central can score enough points to win this game. This will be the best defense they have faced all year. Even if they managed to hold the Rebels to 21 I think that will be more than enough to seal a win for Boyle.

35-7 Boyle Co.

I doubt we see a running clock but I think the Rebels take care of business. 35-14. I think Central will find the end zone at least a couple of times and Boyle must be patient on offense. It's come too easy the last several weeks and they must play as the did in the first half against Highlands. Patient and efficient and business like. Take care of the ball and play tough defense and take care of business. Kroger field is calling !!!

I think Centrals Defense is going to cause problems Boyle has not been accustomed to dealing with.

 

With that said, Boyle will still get their share of big plays and points and Cebtral will struggle to score more than twice.

 

I will say Boyle wins 35-6

Boyle Co. 28-7.

I think Centrals defense may be able to hold Boyle under 40, but don't know how Central is going to score. 31-0 Final.

Most years I would like Central over Boyle.

 

This isn't one of those years.

 

I do think Central's defense can limit BC's offense SOME, but Central won't be able to score enough to win. Their best game plan is to run the ball and hope they can shorten the game to keep the ball away from BC.

 

I think the Rebels win in the range of 35-12.

Running clock. Probably late third quarter but it will be a running clock.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.