November 9, 20196 yr Ok, so I get the hammering of the NCAA, but this is about as blatant as it comes, right? What am I missing? It was pretty well known Penny was angling for the Memphis job at this time and Wiseman was part of the deal.
November 10, 20196 yr Memphis is playing a dangerous game playing him on that injunction. That was my thought as well.
November 10, 20196 yr Memphis is playing a dangerous game playing him on that injunction. NCAA will likely hammer the program after that stunt...
November 10, 20196 yr NCAA will make them pay dearly for getting an injunction and playing him. If they go easy on that stunt it would set a precedent that they definitely don’t want.
November 10, 20196 yr NCAA will make them pay dearly for getting an injunction and playing him. If they go easy on that stunt it would set a precedent that they definitely don’t want. As opposed to the North Carolina Crud and the Kansas caught in Adidas snare but no word about them? I hope you are right though.
November 11, 20196 yr As opposed to the North Carolina Crud and the Kansas caught in Adidas snare but no word about them? I hope you are right though. Memphis isn’t Carolina or Kansas... NCAA will hammer them.
November 14, 20196 yr Just heard Wiseman has dropped his lawsuit and is now ineligible. I guess he now hopes the NCAA suspends him for a period of time then allows him play at some point this season. If not that, off to Europe for the year or the development league?
November 14, 20196 yr My question is, has anyone here on BGP moved at any time, over any distance, for $11,500?
November 14, 20196 yr My question is, has anyone here on BGP moved at any time, over any distance, for $11,500? Guess it depends on the circumstances, but if you are doing a major move from one house to another, it is doable. Wiseman's family was only going a couple hours (Nashville to Memphis), so you could do it.
November 15, 20196 yr Enes Kanter was ruled permanently ineligible by the NCAA. How and why would this be any different than his ineligibility? I lost all faith in the NCAA over the North Carolina fake classes scandal.
November 15, 20196 yr Enes Kanter was ruled permanently ineligible by the NCAA. How and why would this be any different than his ineligibility? I lost all faith in the NCAA over the North Carolina fake classes scandal. I believe Kanter was paid to play basketball in Europe which made him a pro in the eyes of the NCAA.
November 15, 20196 yr I believe Kanter was paid to play basketball in Europe which made him a pro in the eyes of the NCAA. This was my thoughts too. Also heard Tennessee HS athletic association was going to make the Memphis HS forfeit all the games he played in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.