Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Wiseman ruled ineligible

Featured Replies

I never understand the punishment in these cases. I get the suspensions, but donating a large sum of money to charity? This guy and his family are not the Rockefellers.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if he comes up with the $11,500, are they going to question how he got it? Because if they didn't have the money to move, why does the NCAA think they have it now?

So if he comes up with the $11,500, are they going to question how he got it? Because if they didn't have the money to move, why does the NCAA think they have it now?

 

They moved 3 years ago, they've been on the payroll since then. I'm betting the family will scrape it up.

I've wondered why it cost so much to move from Nashville to Memphis...$11,500 seems to be way more than what it would cost.

 

I've moved 10 times since being married across 4 different states, it never cost me anything close to that to move.

I've wondered why it cost so much to move from Nashville to Memphis...$11,500 seems to be way more than what it would cost.

 

I've moved 10 times since being married across 4 different states, it never cost me anything close to that to move.

There is different levels of moving. If you have a family, with a fully stocked house, you can pay someone to pack up everything, load it, unload it, and set it for you. That number does not seem out of whack to me. When I moved up north, every quote I received was $10,000+. I recently moved a couple miles away and it only cost $700, but that did not involve them really boxing up anything and only making one trip. I had already taken 50 or so boxes over and some still remained. I assume the big enchilada package would have cost me $2,000 for a one day move a couple miles away.

 

Penny ain't hiring a couple of high school kids to move his possessions.

  • Author
I never understand the punishment in these cases. I get the suspensions, but donating a large sum of money to charity? This guy and his family are not the Rockefellers.

 

I’m guessing his family has large credit lines now. Wiseman will be the #1 pick.

  • Author

Jay Williams started a gofundme, which is currently at $2,500. This is gonna be fun with the donation names, someone is gonna do it, right? Lol

Unrelated, if you're not disabled and you pay someone to box up YOUR belongings, that's next level lazy. :lol2:

There is different levels of moving. If you have a family, with a fully stocked house, you can pay someone to pack up everything, load it, unload it, and set it for you. That number does not seem out of whack to me. When I moved up north, every quote I received was $10,000+. I recently moved a couple miles away and it only cost $700, but that did not involve them really boxing up anything and only making one trip. I had already taken 50 or so boxes over and some still remained. I assume the big enchilada package would have cost me $2,000 for a one day move a couple miles away.

 

Penny ain't hiring a couple of high school kids to move his possessions.

 

We had a moving semi full on 3 of the moves. On shorter moves we'd rent a truck and do it all ourselves. On longer trips we packed it up ourselves, hired help to load and unload, a company to drive it then we unpacked ourselves...never approached that number. Then again we packed and unpacked ourselves, it never entered my mind to have outsiders do that.

Unrelated, if you're not disabled and you pay someone to box up YOUR belongings, that's next level lazy. :lol2:

 

Or next level rich.

 

Penny made over $100MM in his playing days. I assure you he is not boxing up a thing. And honestly, if I had that type of disposable income, let someone else handle it and give me the lazy moniker :D Moving is terrible.

Or next level rich.

 

Penny made over $100MM in his playing days. I assure you he is not boxing up a thing. And honestly, if I had that type of disposable income, let someone else handle it and give me the lazy moniker :D Moving is terrible.

 

I get paying someone to move. I'd never pay someone to box up my stuff, regardless of how much bread I had.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.