James Wiseman ruled ineligible

John Anthony

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I guess this just occurred to me. If Wiseman passes on Memphis and chooses UK, there's likely no eligibility issue problems and he's still playing correct? Or would they still say he took money from a booster at a school that was recruiting him? Trying to wrap my head around it since the Memphis student writer decided to make it about UK too.

It always gets me that people look at "the snitch" with as much if not more disgust than the criminal. I applaud snitches and whistleblowers. Hey Memphis fans, how about not cheating?

I'm right there with you. I've always felt that folks that blame the "snitch" maybe are lacking a bit in the moral compass department and telling them as much typically makes them happy too.:lol2:

The NCAA has suspended potential No. 1 pick James Wiseman of Memphis for 12 total games and will clear him on January 12th.

NCAA also says Wiseman "must donate $11,500 to a charity of his choice." Wiseman will be cleared to play on January 12th at South Florida.

🍿

The NCAA has suspended potential No. 1 pick James Wiseman of Memphis for 12 total games and will clear him on January 12th.

NCAA also says Wiseman "must donate $11,500 to a charity of his choice." Wiseman will be cleared to play on January 12th at South Florida.

I wonder if he can wait until after the season to make the donation? Hopefully he can.