Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 14 Cooper 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another week, another year of predictability. Good fight by the Jags players and the seniors. Fight Cov Cath with everything you got.

Another week, another year of predictability. Good fight by the Jags players and the seniors. Fight Cov Cath with everything you got.

 

Not sure what you mean here? Please elaborate.

Cooper was stopped again by their Achilles Heel.....turnovers. Good defensive effort which is what I thought might occur.

Shocked by how close but Cooper must have a good defense.

Shocked by how close but Cooper must have a good defense.

 

Not shocked one bit. While so many were predicting a blowout I tried to tell people that the defense would show up and prove many wrong. Congrats to HHS but the Jags can’t turn the ball over repeatedly and expect to come out on top.

Go Birds. Beat Conner!

Another week, another year of predictability. Good fight by the Jags players and the seniors. Fight Cov Cath with everything you got.

 

Cooper was stopped again by their Achilles Heel.....turnovers. Good defensive effort which is what I thought might occur.

 

I think most people who attended the game and even Highlands fans. Would probably say Cooper out played Highlands most of the night, and Cooper mixed it up a lot and involved a lot of different players and formations. So I'm not sure where the predictable comment comes from. Coopers turnovers hurt them, and set up Highlands first td. Highlands probably had 200 yards or less on offense, with 2 plays counting for 100 yards of it on tds. I am not even sure if Highlands completed a pass tonight. Cooper had to have had more yards than Highlands, as Cooper multiple times drove the ball and got within the 35 before Highlands defense held tight. Then obviously the goalline stand on the 2 yard line to end it. Highlands was probably out played tonight, but turnovers and 2 big plays on offense was enough for the win and sometimes that all it takes.

Did Highlands have another goal line stand late to preserve the win?

 

Yeah they stopped Cooper at the 2 yard line with less than a minute left.

Not sure what you mean here? Please elaborate.

 

I mean the players did everything to keep this game close, minus the turnovers. As far as predictability goes, I’ll just be reminded of Cooper's state runner-up year and told off.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

Good win Birds. Build momentum.

 

I’d call it a win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.