4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7

Birdsfan

I'll just stick to congratulating a tradition rich football school with decades of hard work under thier belts. I was genuinely rooting for Ryle, but they're not there yet...great season Raiders, nothing to be ashamed of! Keep moving forward, it's a matter of time! Water runs down hill to the deepest reservoir...so it is with success and successful people....it takes time.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just stick to congratulating a tradition rich football school with decades of hard work under thier belts. I was genuinely rooting for Ryle, but they're not there yet...great season Raiders, nothing to be ashamed of! Keep moving forward, it's a matter of time! Water runs down hill to the deepest reservoir...so it is with success and successful people....it takes time.

That's what you don't understand. You would have to combine Ryle/Boone/Conner to match up with Trinity and the vicinty of players they are able to get.

It was a great effort by Ryle. I just wish when they work that hardm and go that far, they have a fair match up.

That seems like a condescending statement to me, but I could be wrong:D

Congrats the "T" on their 2006 State Championship.

This was never in doubt. Start to finish... all Trinity.

PepRock, good to see you again. It was also nice to meet Tony Danza. Rockmom... sorry I couldn't make it up to the fancy seats. Maybe next time.

Congratulations Shamrocks.

Congrats to Ryle for there appearance in the 4A State Championship Game. Contrats to the Rocks for the win. No suprise in the final result or margin. Biggest surprise is the team => Ryle!!! Go build on this very successful year.!!!

BGPers - Im out till spring time. Have a great winter and Derby prep spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing that I read in this thread will detract from a great win for the "ROCKS". There were 93 members of BGP (see poll results) who thought that Ryle was the better team and a Trinity win would be an upset. They beat every team that they lined up against and were the last team standing at the end. Congratulations to the team, coaching staff, and the entire Trinity family that I am so proud to be a part of. "TRINITY FOREVER"

That seems like a condescending statement to me, but I could be wrong:D

Congrats the "T" on their 2006 State Championship.

It is not meant to be at all. I don't buy the unfair thing. I don't buy the advantage thing, at least in the context of p v p. The numbers are being addressed with classification changes. Schools like T have a well earned "advantage" in that years of success attract kids who want to committ to the same thing...like other schools in the state (HHS, Beechwood, etc, etc) Ryle can/will have that, it just isn't going to happen as quickly as some would like.

I am proud of Ryle and believe they are on their way. I am also genuinely happy for the kids and the T community. If one feels that the size of the schools is out of wack, or some other complaint needs attention; address it in a different context than this one....imo