Reds Offseason Thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The overcrowded outfield just got a little more crowded. This signing makes me think the Reds are still not sure which Aquino they'll have, since Castellanos also hits right handed.

The Reds still have options with Aquino, Winker and Senzel, but are out of them with Ervin, Jankowski and Schebler (yes, he's still on the 40 man roster).

Aquino has a lot of holes in his swing. I think they fear regression. Plus, if the ball isn’t juiced this year, how many does he blast?

I really hope Aquino gets a prolonged shot this year to see what he can do. I can see the Reds and fans giving up on him if he has early struggles. With the outfield filling up I know it will be tough to keep anyone in that is struggling.

It's hard to figure out what the roster lineup is going to look like, but with Ervin out of options, and Aquino still has one left...it's not hard to see where Aquino spends some time back in Triple A, especially if he's hitting .190 for a month.

Can't even spell Cincinnati right!

And last I checked, the Florida Marlins have been the Miami Marlins for the last 9 years. I'm surprised the author didn't refer to Washington as Montreal. :)

There's no such thing as "proofreading" these days.

I don't know if I can look at that crooked hat all year.

I simply cannot stand that either. Of course there will be folks who say they don't care if he wears it backwards as long as he gets the job done. My opinion, if you're a professional, look like a professional and wear the uni correctly.