December 11, 20196 yr Some Castillo for Carlos Correra rumors out there. Would that make sense? No, not at all.
December 11, 20196 yr Author Some Castillo for Carlos Correra rumors out there. Would that make sense? My buddy at work just told me that too and I thought it sounded like a moronic move. Why in the world would the Reds do that?
December 11, 20196 yr Heard the Reds are one of two finalists for Marcell Ozuna. I hated the thought of this signing at the start of the offseason, but you're getting to the point of this being the best option to help the offense.
December 11, 20196 yr With Ozuna, you could have a potential lineup: Senzell Votto Suarez Moustakas Ozuna Aquino Galvis Barnhart
December 11, 20196 yr Author With Ozuna, you could have a potential lineup: Senzell Votto Suarez Moustakas Ozuna Aquino Galvis Barnhart With Winker and Irvin coming off the bench. I like it.
December 17, 20196 yr Reds sign Wade Miley to a 2 year deal. Reds To Sign Wade Miley - MLB Trade Rumors
December 17, 20196 yr Reds sign Wade Miley to a 2 year deal. Reds To Sign Wade Miley - MLB Trade Rumors Is he a 4 or 5 starter?
December 17, 20196 yr Miley seems like a good value signing, right? I'd certainly think so...$6-8 million a year. Tanner Roark got $10 million last year, and is getting $24 million for the next two.
December 17, 20196 yr 100 days until Opening Day With the way the Bengals have played this year, it can't get here soon enough.
December 18, 20196 yr From what I've been reading, it seems like the Reds have ramped things up with Corey Dickerson. If they do sign him, I'd say there's the potential for a Winker/Aquino platoon in right field, depending on what Aquino shows during spring training.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.