Ballard’s stadium deemed unsafe.

What did you see?

A field with no trimmings, a concrete bleachers on the home side that looks like it is straight from the Goldie Hawn movie, "Wildcats", and about a billion houses that are right around there. Some of the facilities look nice / new, that stadium looks like it hasn't been touched since LBJ's administration.

Am I the only one that went and looked at that stadium from Google Earth? Oh, I am? Okay then, I'll see myself out.

A kindred spirit...

I think I have google earthed every stadium in KY at this point, and numerous others from GA, WV, and TN.

What’s the chances to get this tore down and some replacement metal bleachers in place? I also am not with familiar how this stadium looks. So if it’s possible let me know.

That is the current plan but the metal bleachers won’t be installed until 2020.

I hate this for the seniors. I saw one on TV tonight and said "it doesn't matter where we play," but you could tell he was just being nice. Stinks for those kids.

As far as the stadium, I always loved going to watch games there because those bleachers were cool back in the day. But they have been in bad shape for years. Went to watch a neighbor in a soccer game there last fall and noticed it was getting worse.