Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your Elite 8?

Featured Replies

East:

Duke

Tennessee

 

West:

Gonzaga

Buffalo

 

South:

Virginia

Purdue

 

Midwest:

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

Final 4:

Duke vs Gonzaga

North Carolina vs. Kentucky

 

Finals:

Duke vs North Carolina

North Carolina wins 83-78

 

Tennessee is in the South, not the East with Duke.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
East:

Duke

Tennessee

 

West:

Gonzaga

Buffalo

 

South:

Virginia

Purdue

 

Midwest:

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

Final 4:

Duke vs Gonzaga

North Carolina vs. Kentucky

 

Finals:

Duke vs North Carolina

North Carolina wins 83-78

 

I meant for the East Michigan State and not Tennessee thanks @nkuclubbaseball19 for catching my error.

I have Florida State where you have Syracuse but this is pretty much how I came down as well.

 

Debated on Villanova or Purdue in the bottom half of that South Bracket, but I don't really trust any team down there to pull through when things are on the line.

The bottom part of the south bracket is definitely the toughest to predict. There are 4 teams that if they came out of that wouldn’t surprise me at all.

East - Duke / Michigan State

West - Florida State / Texas Tech

 

South - Virginia / Villanova

Midwest - North Carolina / Kentucky

The most surprising the name that keeps popping up in this thread is Villanova. I'm not sure they win one game, let alone get to the Elite 8.

East: Duke vs. Michigan State

West: Florida State vs. Texas Tech (I don't feel great about picking anything in the West bracket but don't think Gonzaga makes it past Syracuse and FSU in succession)

East: Virginia vs. Tennessee

Midwest: UNC vs. Kentucky

 

Based on how weak the bubble was this year, I'd be shocked if there's a lot of upsets in the tournament. It seems to me that the top teams are a step above everyone and shouldn't be shocked too much. However, I could see Rick Barnes flaming out early like he usually does but if Tennessee plays UVA, I can see Tennessee winning and going to the Final Four.

Duke

Michigan State

 

Florida State

Michigan

 

Kansas State

Tennessee

 

North Carolina

Kentucky

Duke, Sparty, UVA, Tenn, Zaga, Michigan, UNC, UK.

 

Duke | Tennessee

Zaga | UNC

 

Duke | UNC

 

Duke.

Duke

Michigan State

Gonzaga

Michigan

Virginia

Villanova

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

 

Final 4 Kentucky, Duke,Gonzaga,Virginia

 

Kentucky vs. Duke

 

Champion Kentucky

Duke and Michigan State

Gonzaga and Michigan

 

Virginia and Villanova

UNC and UK

 

Duke vs Michigan in Final 4

Villanova vs North Carolina in Final 4

 

Duke vs North Carolina on Monday night.

 

Duke cuts down the nets.

Duke

Michigan State

Florida State

Michigan

Virginia

Tennessee

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

What am I missing with Villanova? They’re incredibly average this season.

Duke

Michigan State

 

Florida State

Michigan

 

Virginia

Tennessee

 

North Carolina

Kentucky

Duke

Mich St

 

Florida St

Michigan

 

Virginia

Tenn

 

UNC

Kentucky

 

Duke over Florida St

Kentucky over Tenn

 

Duke over UK

  • Author
Duke

Michigan State

Florida State

Michigan

Virginia

Tennessee

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

What am I missing with Villanova? They’re incredibly average this season.

 

I think I have Nova to the sweet 16, but they still shoot a lot of threes. So if they happen to be hitting, they are dangerous. However, unlike in the past if they are not hitting they don't really have anything to make up for a cold shooting night. They could possibly be scary though if they are hitting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.