Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 82 Kentucky 78 (SEC Tournament Semifinals)

Featured Replies

Tennessee won’t do much in the NCAA tournament as long as they don’t get SEC officials to work their games. Grant Williams is worth 15 points a game just from fouls that he commits that don’t get called and from foul shots he gets to take when he flops or throws his hands up to get the calls.

 

Enjoy it now Vols. This is the last year you will be relevant.

 

Tennessee will still be good next year.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sloppy guard play when attack offense was abandoned down the stretch sealed our demise. Might help to hit FTs at crunch time. Different team when Reid is on the floor.

Tennessee will still be good next year.

I thought they graduate Williams and Admiral? Those are their two studs.

Tennessee isn’t getting a 1 seed. It will be the 3 ACC schools and either Gonzaga or Sparty IMO.

 

I disagree. I don’t think North Carolina is getting it unless somehow they take Gonzaga’s spot. Tennessee has a very strong resume. A lot thought this game was for the 1 seed.

Key call in the game was the block on Travis on the Williams drive from the elbow. If Travis gets the charge, UK wins.

Tennessee isn’t getting a 1 seed. It will be the 3 ACC schools and either Gonzaga or Sparty IMO.

 

If Tennesee wins tomorrow I think they still get the one over UNC. UNC will now have 6 losses. Tennesee four losses. If Dukes losses without Zion is not going to be held really against them now that he is back. Then UNCs two wins over Duke when Zion didn't play shouldn't put them over the top.

 

My prediction is Duke will be the top overall seed and be the one in the East as long as they win tonight. Virginia one in the South with UK the 2 seed. Tennessee the one in the midwest with UNC the 2 seed in the midwest. Then Gonzaga one out west with big 10 champ the 2 seed.

I disagree. I don’t think North Carolina is getting it unless somehow they take Gonzaga’s spot. Tennessee has a very strong resume. A lot thought this game was for the 1 seed.

 

Agree.

 

1 SEEDS

UVA

Duke

Tennessee

Gonzaga

I thought they graduate Williams and Admiral? Those are their two studs.

 

I'm pretty sure William's is just a junior.

Cats collapsed late, Travis fouled out and things fell apart. This should make them more hungry, I’m still expecting a Final Four run.

UK started to falter when UT went to the zone, I thought. Then there were some bad, arguably unforced turnovers and some shaky ball handling. As bad as UK played down the stretch, UT played that well. Barnes coached a good game, too.

I'm pretty sure William's is just a junior.
\

So he has another year to improve his flopping technique? He is a master at it.

I disagree. I don’t think North Carolina is getting it unless somehow they take Gonzaga’s spot. Tennessee has a very strong resume. A lot thought this game was for the 1 seed.

I don’t think Gonzaga has a spot with their name on it. I don’t think the 3 ACC schools will be debated all that much.

Tennesee did a very good job on Herro in the second half.

 

The Cats have shown to learn from losses. This was a big time great basketball game that went back and forth for most. Hopefully UK learns that especially in the big dance against a good team that is desperate. You cant lose focus and have to finish.

 

It's ok though this was the last game UK will lose this season.

Herro did nothing in the second half. Quickley should have gotten a little more clock.

The turnovers were the cause of the loss, but that game became unwatchable when the officials decided they needed to make their presence known. Swallow your whistles in big time basketball games.

 

But according to you, UK is still a #1 seed because conference tournaments don't matter, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.