Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

SportsRUs I think your "reliable source" is giving you some unreliable information!!

 

Call either school and find out how many tickets they received. And then base your answer on CSHS1's information that each school receives 50%.

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if they did split the tickets evenly im positive that more CCH fans will be at the game

IMO the cov cath d should hold the hhs offense to less points just as they have in every nky game before the first match up, it was an off game for the D and can be expected to play better.

 

CCH 17

HHS 7

IMO the cov cath d should hold the hhs offense to less points just as they have in every nky game before the first match up, it was an off game for the D and can be expected to play better.

 

CCH 17

HHS 7

 

I'd be curious to hear what you think CCH will change defensively that will result in 7 points for the Birds.

Boy, now we'll be doing well just to score. I guess we'll just turn in our equipment early and start hitting the weights for next year.

Boy, now we'll be doing well just to score. I guess we'll just turn in our equipment early and start hitting the weights for next year.

Sounds smart. Good luck next year... ;)

CCH-24

HHS-21

 

In overtime, CCH wins on a field goal in the final seconds.

 

There are no "final seconds" in overtime...

 

:sssh:

Massey ratings predict:

 

Highlands 27.68 points with 51% chance of winning.

 

CovCath 27.47 points with 49% chance of winning.

 

Can't get any closer than that.

  • Author
Does anyone know if Dale is going to bring back Mike Mitchell for the game this weekend.

Gosh, I sure hope so! Can Dale do that? If he can, then what a great development for HHS!:thumb:

Does anyone know if Dale is going to bring back Mike Mitchell for the game this weekend.

I think he's busy Saturday... ;)

There are no "final seconds" in overtime...

 

:sssh:

 

There are if you're on the short end.

IMO the cov cath d should hold the hhs offense to less points just as they have in every nky game before the first match up, it was an off game for the D and can be expected to play better.

 

CCH 17

HHS 7

 

Sorry about the score, I meant to say that it would be around 20-17.:thumb:

Sorry about the score, I meant to say that it would be around 20-17.:thumb:

 

well if the D for CCH is playing good their not going to give up 17 points

CROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't playoff games different. I thought the gate was split 50/50 between the two schools. I always thought that is why season passes were not valid.

 

Although I do realize the KHSAA gets a cut so the split would not be totally 50/50 between the schools but after what the KHSAA takes I always thought the remainder was split between the schools.

 

My original point was not regarding the amount of money for CCH or HHS. Instead, it was putting more CCH fans in the seats than HHS fans...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.