Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

What "crowd control"? 4000 fans seems to be very manageable by all involved especially since CCH has hired an extra 20 Officers for this game. What's up with that?:confused:

 

Where did you get this information??

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However, after jbwill2 offered his insight (without seeing either teams playing, I believe) he was rewarded 2 :thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that you guys may be just a little bit sensitive. ;)

 

FWIW, I don't think either team wins by more than a TD...

 

You guys are much too serious. I'm just having some fun with someone who predicted holding HHS to 7 after they pretty much moved the ball at will in the first game. I noticed the prediction was later changed.

You guys are much too serious. I'm just having some fun with someone who predicted holding HHS to 7 after they pretty much moved the ball at will in the first game. I noticed the prediction was later changed.

 

moved the ball at will in the first game.'

 

Where you at the same game I was at??

Awful chippy for Tuesday...

moved the ball at will in the first game.'

 

Where you at the same game I was at??

 

Dude, HHS scored on every possession in the 2nd half. What do you call that?

Dude, HHS scored on every possession in the 2nd half. What do you call that?

 

If it was that easy for them to score wouldn't that have been reflected in the score?

If it was that easy for them to score wouldn't that have been reflected in the score?

 

Doesn't get much easier in the second half than every possession...

 

Both teams had their way with the other's defense in the second half...

Doesn't get much easier in the second half than every possession...

 

Both teams had their way with the other's defense in the second half...

 

How did they lose?

Is there anyway we can persuade the powers that be divide our district into East vs. West, kinda of like a certain L'ville area so that this game can be for the State Championship. We could use the Licking River for the great divide. Hey that way NewCath and Beechwood could do the same. Bet ya we could get the same crowds.

How did they lose?

 

Ah were'nt you there. FIELD POSITION!!!

How did they lose?

 

No one said anything about them losing. We're disputing your quote that HHS didn't move the ball at will against CCH...

 

Well, there was also a first half...

When was the last time CCH beat HHS twice in the same season??? :confused: :confused:

 

 

GO BIRDS!!!

When was the last time CCH beat HHS twice in the same season??? :confused: :confused:

 

 

GO BIRDS!!!

1994

What "crowd control"? 4000 fans seems to be very manageable by all involved especially since CCH has hired an extra 20 Officers for this game. What's up with that?:confused:

 

I have no idea if that is true or not, but it's probably not a bad idea. I'd expect a big crowd and in a playoff atmosphere people (both adults & kids) can get carried away. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

I have no idea if that is true or not, but it's probably not a bad idea. I'd expect a big crowd and in a playoff atmosphere people (both adults & kids) can get carried away. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

 

 

I don't understand all the concern. I don't think this will be any different from anyother Highlands vs. Cov. Cath meeting.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.