Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

jbwill2

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However, after jbwill2 offered his insight (without seeing either teams playing, I believe) he was rewarded 2 :thumb:

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that you guys may be just a little bit sensitive. ;)

FWIW, I don't think either team wins by more than a TD...

You guys are much too serious. I'm just having some fun with someone who predicted holding HHS to 7 after they pretty much moved the ball at will in the first game. I noticed the prediction was later changed.

You guys are much too serious. I'm just having some fun with someone who predicted holding HHS to 7 after they pretty much moved the ball at will in the first game. I noticed the prediction was later changed.

moved the ball at will in the first game.'

Where you at the same game I was at??

Is there anyway we can persuade the powers that be divide our district into East vs. West, kinda of like a certain L'ville area so that this game can be for the State Championship. We could use the Licking River for the great divide. Hey that way NewCath and Beechwood could do the same. Bet ya we could get the same crowds.

What "crowd control"? 4000 fans seems to be very manageable by all involved especially since CCH has hired an extra 20 Officers for this game. What's up with that?:confused:

I have no idea if that is true or not, but it's probably not a bad idea. I'd expect a big crowd and in a playoff atmosphere people (both adults & kids) can get carried away. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

I have no idea if that is true or not, but it's probably not a bad idea. I'd expect a big crowd and in a playoff atmosphere people (both adults & kids) can get carried away. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

I don't understand all the concern. I don't think this will be any different from anyother Highlands vs. Cov. Cath meeting.