Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

Is this game going to be on ICN 6?

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this game going to be on ICN 6?

 

I doubt it.

I think you are an exception.

Thanks

 

 

 

And I believe CPC is covering this game.

I think you are an exception.
I don't know if we have a reciprocal agreement that would allow such an exception.*

 

 

 

*Especially for KYBlue.

I don't know if we have a reciprocal agreement that would allow such an exception.*

 

 

 

*Especially for KYBlue.

 

Sure you do. I know one poster that will qualify.

I don't know if we have a reciprocal agreement that would allow such an exception.*

 

 

 

*Especially for KYBlue.

:irked:

 

 

I may have enough pull to make sure that you don't get in at all. :p

:irked:

 

 

I may have enough pull to make sure that you don't get in at all. :p

 

 

Don't worry BF, I can always get you in. I have enough dirt on Clines (via his brother Jeff) I can probably get you a seat in the press box if you want it.

Don't worry BF, I can always get you in. I have enough dirt on Clines (via his brother Jeff) I can probably get you a seat in the press box if you want it.
Cool! How many steps would that be?

 

:walk:

Cool! How many steps would that be?

 

:walk:

Too many..... it would be easier if they were going down. ;)

Too many..... it would be easier if they were going down. ;)
Is that a threat...or a voluntary public service? :p
Two thoughts:

 

1. Colerain is one-dimensional.

2. This one-dimensional offense threw up 26 points and scored on every possession in the 2nd half in the last meeting.

1. Highlands is not Colerain,and the option is not one dimensional .

2. One touchdown was after a terrible interference call and the total passing numbers for Highlands were unimpressive

1. Highlands is not Colerain,and the option is not one dimensional .

2. One touchdown was after a terrible interference call and the total passing numbers for Highlands were unimpressive

1, And for the same reason, neither is Highlands one-dimensional.

 

2. Yet, it still came down to the last second and the last yard.

 

Amazing! :eek:

I don't think Highlands can stop the high powered colonel offense, but no doubt still going to be a great game

 

CCH-21

HHS-10

I don't think Highlands can stop the high powered colonel offense, but no doubt still going to be a great game

 

CCH-21

HHS-10

 

Man, you had me thinking CCH would put up 42...

I can't see anyone in 3A put up 42 on that Highlands D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.