Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

Just like you weren't planning on the loss on October 27th....;)

Sometimes U have to look at the bigger picture. Although it is nice to win the regular season game I'd rather have the one that really counts....:banana:

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes U have to look at the bigger picture. Although it is nice to win the regular season game I'd rather have the one that really counts....:banana:

 

I think Cov Cath has, their bigger picture was to win both.:thumb:

Like I said for the first game. Highlands team is one dimensional and this will kill them in the second game. Cov. Cath will move the ball much easier this game and score a minimum of 28. Cov Cath's defense will shut down the

running game and Highlands will be lucky to score 7. FINAL COV. 31 HIGHLANDS. 7

Don't know a ton about other one of these teams other than they are both very good. So, I don't expect to see such a large margin of victory for either team, JMO.

Cov Cath by 14

  • Author
How much offensive and defensively did each team show in the first game. It seem like the birds only ran about 5 or 6 different plays in the first game. Do you think that Dale was holding out for this game since this is the game that really matters?

I'd say that the HHS-CCH game a couple of weeks ago "mattered" a great deal to all parties involved (not least the coaching staffs).

Don't know a ton about other one of these teams other than they are both very good. So, I don't expect to see such a large margin of victory for either team, JMO.

 

The winner will be the one whose team keeps their heads on straight and doesn't let their heads get too big.

  • Author

Also, I'd be surprised if one team won by more than 2 TDs.

The winner will be the one whose team keeps their heads on straight and doesn't let their heads get too big.

 

I think the winner will be the team with the most points at the end of overtime.;)

Two evenly matched teams but I have to give the edge to CovCath again. CovCath 24 Highlands 21.

I think Highlands turns the tables, 27-21.

From Highlands, I would predict Cecil scores once, Bathiany kicks a field goal, Kramer scores once, Conners scores once, and a TD pass to an undetermined reciever.

 

From Covington Catholic, atleast 3 field goals (but I am guessing 4), Sutton or Bovard scores once (but they both should have a lot of rec. yards), and a goal line rushing TD by Buckley.

 

If you add all of those up, I come up with something like:

 

Highlands 31

Covington Catholic 26

 

I can't wait for this rematch! I don't know how it could be any more suspenseful than the first one, but you never know what's gonna happen. :banana:

Rumor is that CCH is implementing a new ticket policy for this game after seeing how well HHS' Elder game policy worked.

 

Word is that if you have Campbell County plates, you will have to park at the Crestivew Hills Town Center and CCH will be providing a shuttle. Jack Kaelin has agreed to drive the shuttle and, in order to save gas, he will be driving his 1982 Toyota Tercel. You can get around this if you buy season tickets to all CCH sports for this year and next season (hey, if you like good basketball, this may be your best chance, right?).

 

Call Mike Guidugli if you're interested in the "season tickets" option.

Word is that if you have Campbell County plates, you will have to park at the Crestivew Hills Town Center

I guess I'll have to ride with my mom. :irked: :D

Call Mike Guidugli if you're interested in the "season tickets" option.

 

:lol:

I guess I'll have to ride with my mom. :irked: :D

 

I think you are an exception.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.