Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

Boy, now we'll be doing well just to score. I guess we'll just turn in our equipment early and start hitting the weights for next year.

 

I can't help but chuckle when I imagine the face that a few of HHS' posters make when they read a prediction that has the Birds on the short end of the stick. :cool:

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't help but chuckle when I imagine the face that a few of HHS' posters make when they read a prediction that has the Birds on the short end of the stick. :cool:
No, only when we're on the ridiculously short end of the stick! :cool:

I don't understand how one of the best football games of the year could turn into a blow out within two weeks. I mean, I don't think either team did anything that completely surprised the other. I'm still thinking a 7 point game at the VERY most...

Just wondering if someone from Boyle had an insight to these 2 teams that maybe us NKYers have not thought of. Or as your answer would suggest is Rebel88 just chiming in on teams he know nothing about except who won the last game. Since I know nothing about Boyle and their next opponent I would not offer predictions on that game.

 

However, after jbwill2 offered his insight (without seeing either teams playing, I believe) he was rewarded 2 :thumb:

 

Theoldguy - You forgot to include this interesting quote:

 

"I want (Highlands) to feel overwhelmed. I want them to see we have too many weapons to stop."

:eek:

Get out your scissors and tape Birds! :cool:

 

 

Gosh -- we're in big trouble! We can't stop anybody on their whole team!!!!!! :eek:

 

I hope the ball boys don't get in. We won't be able to stop them either, and that will be really embarrassing! :cry:

 

 

Boy, now we'll be doing well just to score. I guess we'll just turn in our equipment early and start hitting the weights for next year.

 

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that you guys may be just a little bit sensitive. ;)

 

FWIW, I don't think either team wins by more than a TD...

I don't understand how one of the best football games of the year could turn into a blow out within two weeks. I mean, I don't think either team did anything that completely surprised the other. I'm still thinking a 7 point game at the VERY most...

 

I think it will be a 7 point game, but a 10 point game at the very most...with those additional 3 points being tacked on towards the end.

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that you guys may be just a little bit sensitive. ;)

 

FWIW, I don't think either team wins by more than a TD...

Not at all. We're just a little allergic to baloney. :rolleyes: :lol:
Not at all. We're just a little allergic to baloney. :rolleyes: :lol:

 

Baloney? we will just have to wait for saturday

Last team that has the ball wins...just like the last match-up
You're probably exactly right with that prediction! :thumb:
well if the D for CCH is playing good their not going to give up 17 points

 

All I was saying was that I would think that the CCH Defense would have a better showing. I didn't say they would hold the birds to a shut out.

Baloney? we will just have to wait for saturday

 

Looks like a lot of baloney on both sides! The real winner will be decided on Saturday, not by a bunch bantering back and forth. Seems pointless!

Can Dale do this? He has done all "BUT" this in the past!

 

Thank goodness BGP did not exist back in 1980. I'd have lasted about a week.

Looks like a lot of baloney on both sides! The real winner will be decided on Saturday, not by a bunch bantering back and forth. Seems pointless!

 

Thats why i said we will have to wait for saturday

I don't understand how one of the best football games of the year could turn into a blow out within two weeks. I mean, I don't think either team did anything that completely surprised the other. I'm still thinking a 7 point game at the VERY most...

 

Most will agree with you.

From a very reliable source, Cov Cath gave 2,000 tickets to HHS and kept 2,000. They are limiting the number of spectators to 4,000 due to "crowd control" issues. Since there is a 50% chance of rain for Saturday, there may not be any crowd control issues.

 

What "crowd control"? 4000 fans seems to be very manageable by all involved especially since CCH has hired an extra 20 Officers for this game. What's up with that?:confused:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.