Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

Birdsfan, the quote doesn't represent all of the CovCath faithful, as your location indicates. It is just the opinion of a player.

 

But I stand by it. :D :D

Glad we got that cleared up! :cool:
  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what, the sad thing is that I heard that they are limiting the tickets to 4000. This came from a grandparent of a CCH senior starter to my in-laws. Now if they are just trying to get something started - pretty sad on their part. Knowing the kind of people they are, I'll trust they know what they are talking about. So better get pre-sale.

 

I am sure that the team from Ft. Thomas has/or will receive 500 student tickets and 500 adult tickets to sell for this game, as this is the amount of tickets that the Team from Ft. Thomas sent over to CovCath to sell, which would be only fair. As far as the number of tickets that will be sold I had my wife asked Mike G CovCath AD last week when she went down to buy our tickets to the Grant County games, and he told her, that they haven't ever locked the gates to a Highlands game, and he didn't think they would do it this year either. Now things can change from week to week, but.....

I am sure that the team from Ft. Thomas has/or will receive 500 student tickets and 500 adult tickets to sell for this game, as this is the amount of tickets that the Team from Ft. Thomas sent over to CovCath to sell, which would be only fair. As far as the number of tickets that will be sold I had my wife asked Mike G CovCath AD last week when she went down to buy our tickets to the Grant County games, and he told her, that they haven't ever locked the gates to a Highlands game, and he didn't think they would do it this year either. Now things can change from week to week, but.....

 

From a very reliable source, Cov Cath gave 2,000 tickets to HHS and kept 2,000. They are limiting the number of spectators to 4,000 due to "crowd control" issues. Since there is a 50% chance of rain for Saturday, there may not be any crowd control issues.

From a very reliable source, Cov Cath gave 2,000 tickets to HHS and kept 2,000. They are limiting the number of spectators to 4,000 due to "crowd control" issues. Since there is a 50% chance of rain for Saturday, there may not be any crowd control issues.

 

 

We're hearing different answers. The school office today said that there is no limit and when I asked if I was taking a chance of not getting in if I did not buy pre-sale, she said "Mr Guidugli says we've never sold out before."

 

With that said, I'll probably buy pre-sale.

Cov Cath gave 2,000 tickets to HHS and kept 2,000. .

 

Is this standard practice? That seems very generous.

Is that a threat...or a voluntary public service? :p

Both

Is this standard practice? That seems very generous.

 

If I was in charge at Covington Catholic I would definitely hold more tickets for our fan base than for HHS. After all, isn't that what home field advantage is all about? :D

 

And I don't expect Mike Guidugli to EVER shut people out of a football game. Too much $$$ involved.

If I was in charge at Covington Catholic I would definitely hold more tickets for our fan base than for HHS. After all, isn't that what home field advantage is all about? :D

 

And I don't expect Mike Guidugli to EVER shut people out of a football game. Too much $$$ involved.

 

Aren't playoff games different. I thought the gate was split 50/50 between the two schools. I always thought that is why season passes were not valid.

 

Although I do realize the KHSAA gets a cut so the split would not be totally 50/50 between the schools but after what the KHSAA takes I always thought the remainder was split between the schools.

Aren't playoff games different. I thought the gate was split 50/50 between the two schools. I always thought that is why season passes were not valid.

 

Although I do realize the KHSAA gets a cut so the split would not be totally 50/50 between the schools but after what the KHSAA takes I always thought the remainder was split between the schools.

 

Could be true. No clue from me on this one.

 

I'll see if its on the KHSAA site.

Could be true. No clue from me on this one.

 

I'll see if its on the KHSAA site.

 

Henry521 is all over it. After expenses, proceeds from the gate are split 50-50.

We're hearing different answers. The school office today said that there is no limit and when I asked if I was taking a chance of not getting in if I did not buy pre-sale, she said "Mr Guidugli says we've never sold out before."

 

With that said, I'll probably buy pre-sale.

 

Wife purchased ours today and said there was a larger crowd buying tickets to the game, than she ran into at at our voting site today.... and my wife said Mike G said what you said,they haven't sold out before, so I think my earlier statement was correct, however we did purchased our tickets today....

We're hearing different answers. The school office today said that there is no limit and when I asked if I was taking a chance of not getting in if I did not buy pre-sale, she said "Mr Guidugli says we've never sold out before."

 

With that said, I'll probably buy pre-sale.

 

Never had a sell out Wooten field before, that surprises me. If there was ever a game that should sell out I think it will be this one:cool:

CCH-24

HHS-21

 

In overtime, CCH wins on a field goal in the final seconds.

From a very reliable source, Cov Cath gave 2,000 tickets to HHS and kept 2,000. They are limiting the number of spectators to 4,000 due to "crowd control" issues. Since there is a 50% chance of rain for Saturday, there may not be any crowd control issues.

SportsRUs I think your "reliable source" is giving you some unreliable information!!

:thumb:

Gosh -- we're in big trouble! We can't stop anybody on their whole team!!!!!! :eek:

 

I hope the ball boys don't get in. We won't be able to stop them either, and that will be really embarrassing! :cry:

Considering Drew Ellison was helping with the balls I think you would be in trouble.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.