Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Much different team now. Not as predictable as the last 20 years.

Looks like a lot of baloney on both sides! The real winner will be decided on Saturday, not by a bunch bantering back and forth. Seems pointless!

 

Actually that is the point of BGP, to banter about the games back and forth

Birdsfan cannon goes off, as the Birds come back in the 4th to win 35-31. This is only a prediction, have a great game guys.:thumb:

Birdsfan cannon goes off, as the Birds come back in the 4th to win 35-31. This is only a prediction, have a great game guys.:thumb:

 

But unless they bring the cannon to PARK HILLS the cannon won't be going off

Is anyone that lives near the NKU campus going to this game and if so would it be possible for me to hitch a ride with yuns?

 

I would love to see this game!!!

But unless they bring the cannon to PARK HILLS the cannon won't be going off

They did bring it to the 2004 Champingship game, cause I heard it go off a more then a few times.:irked: ;)

They did bring it to the 2004 Champingship game, cause I heard it go off a more then a few times.:irked: ;)
Not to Park Hills, we didn't.
Not to Park Hills, we didn't.

I meant Papa Johns. Don't tell you already forgot the Champingship game in 2004.:lol:

Who did they play in that game?

BOYLE CO.

I meant Papa Johns. Don't tell you already forgot the Champingship game in 2004.:lol:

 

I'm not sure what you were hearing but I can assure you the cannon was not at the 2004 State Championship game.

I'm not sure what you were hearing but I can assure you the cannon was not at the 2004 State Championship game.
That's what I thought; but I was afraid to trust my memory. :lol:

Well the last time I said I thought CCH loses by a close margin and I believe my comments were that until we finally won one and they proved me wrong it seems like we found ways to lose to HHS for the last 10 years or so. Believe me there was no one happier than myself that I was wrong and since the reverse psychology worked last time I think I'll give it another shot:

HHS 24 CCH 21

 

 

Go Colonels !!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.