Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

Not to Park Hills, we didn't.

thank you

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the last time I said I thought CCH loses by a close margin and I believe my comments were that until we finally won one and they proved me wrong it seems like we found ways to lose to HHS for the last 10 years or so. Believe me there was no one happier than myself that I was wrong and since the reverse psychology worked last time I think I'll give it another shot:

HHS 24 CCH 21

 

 

Go Colonels !!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

 

good philosophy hope it works

  • Author

It's only Wednesday and it seems that some of the comments are already pushing the limits of what is respectful. HHS and CCH are great KY HS football teams, and the first game a couple weeks ago was a great game, indeed. There is every reason to think that the rematch (which is obviously much more important, as it is a playoff game) will be another classic. Let's all do our best to honor this great rivalry by not taking cheap shots at the two programs. I also hope that after the game is over, both teams' fans will handle the outcome with class and dignity.

 

Three cheers for Highlands and NKY 3A football!!!!

It's only Wednesday and it seems that some of the comments are already pushing the limits of what is respectful. HHS and CCH are great KY HS football teams, and the first game a couple weeks ago was a great game, indeed. There is every reason to think that the rematch (which is obviously much more important, as it is a playoff game) will be another classic. Let's all do our best to honor this great rivalry by not taking cheap shots at the two programs. I also hope that after the game is over, both teams' fans will handle the outcome with class and dignity.

 

Three cheers for Highlands and NKY 3A football!!!!

 

:thumb: Excellent post... lets remember... both teams are very good and should be respected. The Colonels want what Highlands has had and that is the chance to advance and get the State crown back in Park Hills. The Birds want revenge after that last second loss on their home turf. I cant think of a better game to watch this season.

I saw the last game, it was a good one, I will go with CCH, by 10

CCH wins as Highlands is disqualified for attempting to sneak the "cannon" through the gate disguised as a big Bluebird cake. Sort of the same theme as the "Trojan Horse" but this time it backfires. :cool:

CCH wins as Highlands is disqualified for attempting to sneak the "cannon" through the gate disguised as a big Bluebird cake. Sort of the same theme as the "Trojan Horse" but this time it backfires. :cool:
Let's see...the cannon has wheels...

 

Hmm, I just thought of an excellent disguise for it. :devil:

Should be a good game, might try to make this one.

Should be a good game, might try to make this one.
Bring a coat...and a poncho!

 

Could the weathermen have screwed up the forecast for this one any worse?! :madman:

 

A few days ago, they were calling for low 70's and sunshine. Now it willl be lucky to hit 50 and will be raining most (or all) of the time. :irked:

Is anyone that lives near the NKU campus going to this game and if so would it be possible for me to hitch a ride with yuns?

 

I would love to see this game!!!

 

Anyone willing to give me a ride to the game Saturday???

Let's see...the cannon has wheels...

 

Hmm, I just thought of an excellent disguise for it. :devil:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Sounds like a plan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Sounds like a plan.

Wheels...carriage...BGP hat....barrel...muzzle...BGP jacket...neck...breech...:sssh:
Let's see...the cannon has wheels...

 

Hmm, I just thought of an excellent disguise for it. :devil:

You would need someone to push you..

You would need someone to push you..
Wanna bet?

wheelchair_rolling.gif

You would need someone to push you..

 

No he wouldn't...he just needs to be put some turbo jets on that duel circuit alternater of his!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Good Luck to both teams!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.