Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

jbwill2

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess i should be ready to place my bets then, huh?

The game will take place at CovCath, and the neighbors around CovCath won't allow the School to install lights, games at CovCath are played on Saturday afternoons....thus neither team can win Friday.....

The game will take place at CovCath, and the neighbors around CovCath won't allow the School to install lights, games at CovCath are played on Saturday afternoons....thus neither team can win Friday.....

Give Rebel88 a break. I am sure there are very few stadiums that don't have lights.

See, that's what I love about this site. You get so much information that would otherwise be unavailable to most fans outside the local areas. Regardless of being played on Friday or Saturday, I will stick with CCH in a close one.

See, that's what I love about this site. You get so much information that would otherwise be unavailable to most fans outside the local areas. Regardless of being played on Friday or Saturday, I will stick with CCH in a close one.

I retract. No break for Rebell88 with that prediction. From what knowledge do you make such a prognostication?

I retract. No break for Rebell88 with that prediction. From what knowledge do you make such a prognostication?

Rebell88 dare I say, is a really, really smart and knowledge football fan, that understands the value of beating the Team from Ft. Thomas, on their own turf.....:D

Previous win on the road maybe??? :D

Just wondering if someone from Boyle had an insight to these 2 teams that maybe us NKYers have not thought of. Or as your answer would suggest is Rebel88 just chiming in on teams he know nothing about except who won the last game. Since I know nothing about Boyle and their next opponent I would not offer predictions on that game.

Just wondering if someone from Boyle had an insight to these 2 teams that maybe us NKYers have not thought of. Or as your answer would suggest is Rebel88 just chiming in on teams he know nothing about except who won the last game. Since I know nothing about Boyle and their next opponent I would not offer predictions on that game.

Well, I will: Boyle County wins by a TD over SW! Also, Southwestern will not be the only 3A district champ to get knocked off by a team they beat earlier this year come this weekend, if you get my drift!!!!! Go 'Birds!