Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

CC will win with a last second TD pass to Bovard.

 

Boy would that be salt in the wounds.

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think CCH wins what will possibly be the closest game played this Friday night.

I think CCH wins what will possibly be the closest game played this Friday night.
I can guarantee 100% that they won't win this Friday night. :cool:

I guess i should be ready to place my bets then, huh?

I can guarantee 100% that they won't win this Friday night. :cool:

 

BF and neither can the Team from Ft. Thomas, on that we can agree....:D

I guess i should be ready to place my bets then, huh?

 

The game will take place at CovCath, and the neighbors around CovCath won't allow the School to install lights, games at CovCath are played on Saturday afternoons....thus neither team can win Friday.....

The game will take place at CovCath, and the neighbors around CovCath won't allow the School to install lights, games at CovCath are played on Saturday afternoons....thus neither team can win Friday.....

Give Rebel88 a break. I am sure there are very few stadiums that don't have lights.

BF and neither can the Team from Ft. Thomas, on that we can agree....:D
Dang it! You figured out my secret plan! :irked:

 

 

;)

The game will take place at CovCath, and the neighbors around CovCath won't allow the School to install lights, games at CovCath are played on Saturday afternoons....thus neither team can win Friday.....

 

See, that's what I love about this site. You get so much information that would otherwise be unavailable to most fans outside the local areas. Regardless of being played on Friday or Saturday, I will stick with CCH in a close one.

See, that's what I love about this site. You get so much information that would otherwise be unavailable to most fans outside the local areas. Regardless of being played on Friday or Saturday, I will stick with CCH in a close one.

I retract. No break for Rebell88 with that prediction. From what knowledge do you make such a prognostication?

I retract. No break for Rebell88 with that prediction. From what knowledge do you make such a prognostication?

Previous win on the road maybe??? :D

I retract. No break for Rebell88 with that prediction. From what knowledge do you make such a prognostication?

 

Rebell88 dare I say, is a really, really smart and knowledge football fan, that understands the value of beating the Team from Ft. Thomas, on their own turf.....:D

Previous win on the road maybe??? :D

Just wondering if someone from Boyle had an insight to these 2 teams that maybe us NKYers have not thought of. Or as your answer would suggest is Rebel88 just chiming in on teams he know nothing about except who won the last game. Since I know nothing about Boyle and their next opponent I would not offer predictions on that game.

  • Author
Just wondering if someone from Boyle had an insight to these 2 teams that maybe us NKYers have not thought of. Or as your answer would suggest is Rebel88 just chiming in on teams he know nothing about except who won the last game. Since I know nothing about Boyle and their next opponent I would not offer predictions on that game.

Well, I will: Boyle County wins by a TD over SW! Also, Southwestern will not be the only 3A district champ to get knocked off by a team they beat earlier this year come this weekend, if you get my drift!!!!! Go 'Birds!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.