Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

jbwill2

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO, how do they stop Bovard, Sutton, Brown, or Buckley. Brown had his way with their defense and should carry the ball more this game.

I completely agree even if they stop either sutton or bovard, i don't think they have the talent to stop both of them and you still have to stop brown and buckley

I completely agree even if they stop either sutton or bovard, i don't think they have the talent to stop both of them and you still have to stop brown and buckley
Gosh -- we're in big trouble! We can't stop anybody on their whole team!!!!!! :eek:

I hope the ball boys don't get in. We won't be able to stop them either, and that will be really embarrassing! :cry:

How many Cov. Cath. players does it take to carry a football per play?:creepy:

For everyone saying how high powered CCH offense is. I believe the Birds had more total yards in the first game..........:D

I dont think it matters who has the most yards. Plus the reason is cch got the ball at the 40 every time.:banana:

Does anyone know if there is a time limit for football practices? Junior's not home and it's after 7:00. It must be playoff time in Birdville. Just curious if every team practices this long during the playoffs

Unless the parents are pulling their cars upto the field, I can tell you of at least one team that is not.

Rumor is that CCH is implementing a new ticket policy for this game after seeing how well HHS' Elder game policy worked.

Word is that if you have Campbell County plates, you will have to park at the Crestivew Hills Town Center and CCH will be providing a shuttle. Jack Kaelin has agreed to drive the shuttle and, in order to save gas, he will be driving his 1982 Toyota Tercel. You can get around this if you buy season tickets to all CCH sports for this year and next season (hey, if you like good basketball, this may be your best chance, right?).

Call Mike Guidugli if you're interested in the "season tickets" option.

You know what, the sad thing is that I heard that they are limiting the tickets to 4000. This came from a grandparent of a CCH senior starter to my in-laws. Now if they are just trying to get something started - pretty sad on their part. Knowing the kind of people they are, I'll trust they know what they are talking about. So better get pre-sale.

You know what, the sad thing is that I heard that they are limiting the tickets to 4000. This came from a grandparent of a CCH senior starter to my in-laws. Now if they are just trying to get something started - pretty sad on their part. Knowing the kind of people they are, I'll trust they know what they are talking about. So better get pre-sale.

Interesting.

I'll check into that.