Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic (Playoffs) - Predictions

Featured Replies

IMO, how do they stop Bovard, Sutton, Brown, or Buckley. Brown had his way with their defense and should carry the ball more this game.

  • Replies 247
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For everyone saying how high powered CCH offense is. I believe the Birds had more total yards in the first game..........:D

IMO, how do they stop Bovard, Sutton, Brown, or Buckley. Brown had his way with their defense and should carry the ball more this game.

 

I completely agree even if they stop either sutton or bovard, i don't think they have the talent to stop both of them and you still have to stop brown and buckley

I completely agree even if they stop either sutton or bovard, i don't think they have the talent to stop both of them and you still have to stop brown and buckley
Gosh -- we're in big trouble! We can't stop anybody on their whole team!!!!!! :eek:

 

I hope the ball boys don't get in. We won't be able to stop them either, and that will be really embarrassing! :cry:

Does anyone know if there is a time limit for football practices? Junior's not home and it's after 7:00. It must be playoff time in Birdville. Just curious if every team practices this long during the playoffs

I completely agree even if they stop either sutton or bovard, i don't think they have the talent to stop both of them and you still have to stop brown and buckley

 

How many Cov. Cath. players does it take to carry a football per play?:creepy:

For everyone saying how high powered CCH offense is. I believe the Birds had more total yards in the first game..........:D

I dont think it matters who has the most yards. Plus the reason is cch got the ball at the 40 every time.:banana:

How many Cov. Cath. players does it take to carry a football per play?:creepy:

One but you have to be ready for every other player to get the ball.

Cool! How many steps would that be?

 

:walk:

 

They have a catapult: we'll just lob you up there!

They have a catapult: we'll just lob you up there!
I think I've had enough ballistic entertainment for a while.

Upandleave.gif

Does anyone know if there is a time limit for football practices? Junior's not home and it's after 7:00. It must be playoff time in Birdville. Just curious if every team practices this long during the playoffs

 

Unless the parents are pulling their cars upto the field, I can tell you of at least one team that is not.

Rumor is that CCH is implementing a new ticket policy for this game after seeing how well HHS' Elder game policy worked.

 

Word is that if you have Campbell County plates, you will have to park at the Crestivew Hills Town Center and CCH will be providing a shuttle. Jack Kaelin has agreed to drive the shuttle and, in order to save gas, he will be driving his 1982 Toyota Tercel. You can get around this if you buy season tickets to all CCH sports for this year and next season (hey, if you like good basketball, this may be your best chance, right?).

 

Call Mike Guidugli if you're interested in the "season tickets" option.

 

You know what, the sad thing is that I heard that they are limiting the tickets to 4000. This came from a grandparent of a CCH senior starter to my in-laws. Now if they are just trying to get something started - pretty sad on their part. Knowing the kind of people they are, I'll trust they know what they are talking about. So better get pre-sale.

You know what, the sad thing is that I heard that they are limiting the tickets to 4000. This came from a grandparent of a CCH senior starter to my in-laws. Now if they are just trying to get something started - pretty sad on their part. Knowing the kind of people they are, I'll trust they know what they are talking about. So better get pre-sale.

 

Interesting.

 

I'll check into that.

Highlands 28

Cov Cath 27

 

In an overtime thriller

Birdsfan, the quote doesn't represent all of the CovCath faithful, as your location indicates. It is just the opinion of a player.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I stand by it. :D :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.