Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Active Coach?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Is Jim Calhoun coaching anywhere? If so, for me it's him.

 

He retired from UConn and has remained retired.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He retired from UConn and has remained retired.

 

I knew there was some talk of him coming back to a mid-major...didn't know if he was or not.

I don’t like Kevin Ollie

My lens on these guys, current and former, is a little different, but that makes this thread all the more interesting to me. I love seeing the opinions (and in some cases rationale) of those that only know them from afar.

Mike Anderson. Can't stand dirty basketball, and what he coaches is dirty basketball.

 

I have no problem with tough physical basketball. I always thought Nolan Richardson's teams played a very tough physical style, but I never thought they were dirty. There's a difference.

Daggum Roy seems like he’s one of those guys that’s super personable, but spends his free time in the Forbidden Forest drinking the blood of unicorns.

Mike Anderson for reasons mentioned above. Not a fan of Mick either. I probably wouldn't have said that before this year because I think he does a great job at UC. The JP thing and watching that live put me over the edge... just not a fan. With that being said, I hope he never leaves UC. He is fun to follow and consistently has UC in the talk.

Josh Pastner, probably.

Huggins, don’t like him at all. Arrogant, rude, stuck up. Never looks happy.

Just curious, why the hate for Pastner?

Calipari

 

I've never really been that much of a Calipari fan either. However, I cannot deny what he has done at Kentucky..........so far.

My lens on these guys, current and former, is a little different, but that makes this thread all the more interesting to me. I love seeing the opinions (and in some cases rationale) of those that only know them from afar.

 

Sooooo..... don't leave us hanging. What does MTGL say? :D

 

I will get you started.... Mick,

Edited by Oldbird
Added text.

My lens on these guys, current and former, is a little different, but that makes this thread all the more interesting to me. I love seeing the opinions (and in some cases rationale) of those that only know them from afar.

Of the ones mentioned are there any that you feel people would change opinions on if they were to know the person?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.