Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Active Coach?

Featured Replies

For the longest time around these parts, that might have easily been Coach Pitino for many.

 

Now that he is no longer coaching, who is your least favorite active coach?

  • Replies 75
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Stallings has always rubbed me the wrong way. Oh yeah, he’s not very good either.

  • Author
Kevin Stallings

 

Figured he might wind up being the fan favorite.

The fellow at Arkansas, Stallings, and mini man at cincy all come to mind

Bill Self. Can’t stand that guy.

Josh Pastner, Kevin Stallings and

Mike Anderson come to mind

Stallings. Was stallings over Pitino before Pitino was fired. I never really hated Pitino. I think he’s pretty much a scumbag but he never really rubbed me wrong.

  • Author

I don't really have a least favorite and didn't before Pitino was fired, but was curious what others would say.

100% without a doubt, it was Bo Ryan....Now, I don't really have one.

  • Author
100% without a doubt, it was Bo Ryan....Now, I don't really have one.

 

I didn't care for him much either UKMF. 2015 will forever hurt.

Cronin, his little man syndrome is always on full display.

Is Jim Calhoun coaching anywhere? If so, for me it's him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.