Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Active Coach?

Featured Replies

I'll go along with Stallings. Besides he was like always sucking his teeth or something. Weird dude that seems like a real jerk!

  • Replies 75
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huggins, don’t like him at all. Arrogant, rude, stuck up. Never looks happy.

 

I've been told by several people that have met him that he is one of the most down to earth people they've ever met.

Kevin Stallings

 

Kevin Stallings has always rubbed me the wrong way. Oh yeah, he’s not very good either.

 

The fellow at Arkansas, Stallings, and mini man at cincy all come to mind

 

Josh Pastner, Kevin Stallings and

Mike Anderson come to mind

 

Stallings. Was stallings over Pitino before Pitino was fired. I never really hated Pitino. I think he’s pretty much a scumbag but he never really rubbed me wrong.

 

2001 called, they want their joke back.

 

Did he grow his hair back or something? Did anything change?

I've been told by several people that have met him that he is one of the most down to earth people they've ever met.

 

I’ve been near him a few times at random places airport, restaurant. Just seems stuck up. His on And off the court antics speak for themselves. IMO

 

 

West Virginia coach Bob Huggins won't change who he is, like it or not

Mike Anderson. Can't stand dirty basketball, and what he coaches is dirty basketball.

 

I have no problem with tough physical basketball. I always thought Nolan Richardson's teams played a very tough physical style, but I never thought they were dirty. There's a difference.

 

Curious, you liked Nolan Richardson but don't like Anderson. What do you see as the difference?

Huggins, don’t like him at all. Arrogant, rude, stuck up. Never looks happy.

 

I used to hate Huggins for all the reasons that you do. Since then, I have seen him at several coaching clinics and he is funny, humble, laid back, and down to earth. Maybe somewhat like Belichick--different person away from the game and the cameras.

Skip Prosser was a great guy. One of my all-time favorites. Put Oliver Purnell on that list too.

I've been told by several people that have met him that he is one of the most down to earth people they've ever met.

 

Depends on his mood at the time, Ive seen both sides of him in the past.

Curious, you liked Nolan Richardson but don't like Anderson. What do you see as the difference?

 

Didn't say that I like him. Just that I had no problem with him.

 

Nolan's teams played aggressive full court tough basketball. They challenged you to be strong and conditioned.

 

The difference is, I have seen games where I thought Mike Anderson's players were trying to hurt someone. I never saw that with Nolan.

Skip Prosser was a great guy. One of my all-time favorites. Put Oliver Purnell on that list too.

 

For sure, had the pleasure of riding the tram at cvg with him, super good guy.

I used to hate Huggins for all the reasons that you do. Since then, I have seen him at several coaching clinics and he is funny, humble, laid back, and down to earth. Maybe somewhat like Belichick--different person away from the game and the cameras.

 

Great point. We really don’t know most of these folks. At best a brief encounter.

Although I respect his ability as a coach, I don't particularly care for Gregg Marshall at Wichita.

Boeheim and Calipari

Kevin Stallings has always rubbed me the wrong way. Oh yeah, he’s not very good either.

 

He gone...

Take Stallings off everybody's list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.