Least Favorite Active Coach?

MJAlltheWay24

You're not going to mention my DK take? I think we talked after he and I sat at Starbucks for 90 minutes once and you and I disagreed about him.

Other than knowing a few stories of how he got kids, I haven't ever had much interaction with him...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Stallings

Kevin Stallings has always rubbed me the wrong way. Oh yeah, he’s not very good either.

The fellow at Arkansas, Stallings, and mini man at cincy all come to mind

Josh Pastner, Kevin Stallings and

Mike Anderson come to mind

Stallings. Was stallings over Pitino before Pitino was fired. I never really hated Pitino. I think he’s pretty much a scumbag but he never really rubbed me wrong.

Why all the hate for Stallings? I loved him on King off the Hill.

Bruce Weber at K-State, never cared for him when at Illinois. On the other side, I know he is easy to dislike on the court, but my favorite is Coach Huggins, my son was fortunate enough to be his ball boy a few times and we spent 10 days in Hawaii with UC years ago when they were in the rainbow classic, treated my son great, when he was watching Bolden play at Holmes, he would sit down in the lower section and sighs autographs for everyone, also I work at cvg and have saw many coaches come thru, not a better guy than Tubby Smith.