Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Active Coach?

Featured Replies

You're not going to mention my DK take? I think we talked after he and I sat at Starbucks for 90 minutes once and you and I disagreed about him.

 

Other than knowing a few stories of how he got kids, I haven't ever had much interaction with him...

  • Replies 75
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other than knowing a few stories of how he got kids, I haven't ever had much interaction with him...

 

Daggone, I remember our conversation about 8 years ago, just don't remember who we disagreed on that I had just been with. That is going to bug me.

Another dude that always struck me as a jerk is/was Travis Ford.

You think he takes over at UConn or Pitt next season?

 

Hopefully UConn. He'd kill it there...

Another dude that always struck me as a jerk is/was Travis Ford.

 

Correct...

I've always thought this about him. Interesting that you confirmed.

 

Ever have any interaction with Billy Donovan?

 

I was at a clinic where Donovan was speaking. He was not the friendliest to the players going through the drills.

John Brannen is a great guy

Huggins, don’t like him at all. Arrogant, rude, stuck up. Never looks happy.

 

 

My favorite by far.

Kevin Stallings

 

Kevin Stallings has always rubbed me the wrong way. Oh yeah, he’s not very good either.

 

The fellow at Arkansas, Stallings, and mini man at cincy all come to mind

 

Josh Pastner, Kevin Stallings and

Mike Anderson come to mind

 

Stallings. Was stallings over Pitino before Pitino was fired. I never really hated Pitino. I think he’s pretty much a scumbag but he never really rubbed me wrong.

 

Why all the hate for Stallings? I loved him on King off the Hill.

Bruce Weber at K-State, never cared for him when at Illinois. On the other side, I know he is easy to dislike on the court, but my favorite is Coach Huggins, my son was fortunate enough to be his ball boy a few times and we spent 10 days in Hawaii with UC years ago when they were in the rainbow classic, treated my son great, when he was watching Bolden play at Holmes, he would sit down in the lower section and sighs autographs for everyone, also I work at cvg and have saw many coaches come thru, not a better guy than Tubby Smith.

Why all the hate for Stallings? I loved him on King off the Hill.

 

I just don't like him because he was a jerk to me.

Why all the hate for Stallings? I loved him on King off the Hill.

2001 called, they want their joke back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.