Best Technical Wrestlers (Pro) of All-Time in Your Opinion???

This guy wasn't a big guy in stature but , man, could he wrestle. I liked watching him about as good as anyone. You might see 30 or more different holds in one match from this pro. He could seamlessly go from one hold to another, some of which I had never seen before.

[ATTACH]65616[/ATTACH]

I didn't get to see a lot of Malenko, but he is always mentioned in conversations like this.

Eddie Guerrero was a great wrestler.

Yes he was.

Anyone besides me remember the great Nick Bockwinkel? He was a fine technician(trained by Lou Thesz) in the ring. He was also very intelligent, cocky, and could trash talk an opponent or the crowd with verbiage that would made a Harvard grad jealous.

I was trying to think of an old timer who could really wrestle and my mind kept taking me to Harley Race but I was trying to think of Bockwinkel. Thank you.

I was trying to think of an old timer who could really wrestle and my mind kept taking me to Harley Race but I was trying to think of Bockwinkel. Thank you.

You're very welcome. He was a very good technical wrestler but also had great mike skills. He was very smart and liked to use his smarts to both insult and achieve a psychological advantage over an opponent.