Field conditions @ Manual: St. X vs. Male

Sounds as if St. X is getting "kicked out".....of Manual Stadium. I never knew the land lord was so hostile towards the Tigers. I thought we were a good customer. Consistent (30 + YEARS), paid our bills, good crowds, good volume of concessions etc., and were generally very respectfull of the Manual property.. A good majority of folks have issues with the lighting, it is what it is... and its not "good" lighting... As far as the field is concerned, its a NATURAL football field and its late October..... Supporting soccer and other football games etc.... It is going to show where, it has held up very good this year.... Now throw 2 inches of rain on it this week, 2 + soccer games and tonights game... well, lets just say it will be in recovery mode the rest of the season. Again is a NATRUAL football field in late October..... It is supposed to look this way......

Sounds as if St. X is getting "kicked out".....of Manual Stadium. I never knew the land lord was so hostile towards the Tigers. I thought we were a good customer. Consistent (30 + YEARS), paid our bills, good crowds, good volume of concessions etc., and were generally very respectfull of the Manual property.. A good majority of folks have issues with the lighting, it is what it is... and its not "good" lighting... As far as the field is concerned, its a NATURAL football field and its late October..... Supporting soccer and other football games etc.... It is going to show where, it has held up very good this year.... Now throw 2 inches of rain on it this week, 2 + soccer games and tonights game... well, lets just say it will be in recovery mode the rest of the season. Again is a NATRUAL football field in late October..... It is supposed to look this way......
No offense intended on my part, I can not speak for others, but from my perspective it will be nice for the Stadium to get more rest, after all most fields don't have the number of games Manual's does.:thumb:

Sounds as if St. X is getting "kicked out".....of Manual Stadium. I never knew the land lord was so hostile towards the Tigers. I thought we were a good customer. Consistent (30 + YEARS), paid our bills, good crowds, good volume of concessions etc., and were generally very respectfull of the Manual property............

Except for maybe a little AUNT JEMIMA SYRUP! :sssh:

^ I would be surprised if there is standing water anywhere..... I have seen games @ Manual when someone would be tackled as they were going out of bounds and you wondered if they could hold their breath underwater long enough till the pile uncovered........

St. X played Male in a playoff game a few years ago at Manual in a driving rain storm.... I would say 65 % of the field did NOT have standing water on it.... Mud fest no doubt.... Any one remember the year or score??? I just remember it was a fairly close game and St. X won..... It never stopped down pouring rain the whole game.....