Field conditions @ Manual: St. X vs. Male

Its Thursday afternoon and it rained most of the day yesterday, most of today, forecasted to stop mid Friday morning...... What do you think the field conditions will be and how will this influence the game plan from both sides of the specturm...? Keep in mind that the 7th region scoccer championship is scheduled for 7:00 pm tonight at Manual Stadium...... ;) ;)

I know the field at Manual Stadium has undergone several renovations over the last 10 years and it is in as good a shape as I can remember (30 years..), however, I think we are in for a mud fest tomorrow night. I can only imagine that the soccer games have loosened it up abit... I see very wet and slick conditions which will worsen throughout the game. Good footing will be non existent...... It should be a classic, a truly great game between two historic rivals at the historic stadium.... nuff said...

GO TIGERS

157........Look in the paper on the soccer..........See you tomorrow........What will you be wearing????????? What will Jody say????????????? Good Luck to the Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey man just messing with you.

I hear you Bama Larrry.... I say Jody is going to say H by score of 34 - 24.... Im hoping for a good game. Not absolutly convinced the Tigers are where we need to be to truly compete in this game..... It will take an effort like St. X has not shown thus far this year to end up with the W...... Stay warm and stay dry.... All in fun.... the real marbles are 11/10....;)

This the the LAST TIME you X'ers will have to worry about the condition of Manual's field for a big game like this. Just a few more games in this season.

What about the Big game against us every other year!:thumb: