Looks like Bryan Price is only keeping the seat warm.

#ILIYF

I am still amazed at the amount of pro teams who either don't put a 3-5 year plan in place or if they do, they don't stick to it. There's no reason the Reds shouldn't be able to put a competitive team on the field after 3 years of rebuilding.

What if three of your projected five starting pitchers are injured? What if minor leaguers you expected to be contributing at the major league level don't develop as expected?

Yep, and he managed a team in the WBC as well.

I mean if the Yankees can go ahead and fire Joe Girardi and hire Aaron Boone to take his place, surely the Reds can give Barry Larkin a shot.

If this does happen, let's hope it doesn't follow the same script as Big Doggie.

Hey!!!! Let's not forget Ron Oester....also,Sean Casey,Eric Davis,Billy Hatcher,Doug Flynn,Joe Morgan,Ken Griffey Sr....AND jr.!!!! Johnny Bench,Ray Knight,Davey Concepcion,Angel Bravo,Mike Lum,Ted Uhlander,Richie Schienblum,Terry Crowley,Art Shamskey,Don Gullett,Tom Seaver,Jim Maloney,Santo Acala,Tom Carroll,CLAY Carroll,Jimmy Stewart...AND ...of course PETE ROSE!!! bring him back!

I think we have enough ex-reds in this group to fine a manager.

Obviously I'm being sarcastic with this list,but my main point ......why does it have to be a ex red? and .... how are you going to feel if he flops,and they fire him after a few years? could happen. I say,look at everyone available,including reds,then make your choice.Just seems like common sense to me,but what do i know...lol!!