January 14, 20188 yr Good Luck vs Belicheck and Brady as well as the 5 degree temps and the rest of the best in the AFC High next Saturday is 44 and Sunday it is 51 according to the National Weather Service. No weather advantage for the Pats.
January 14, 20188 yr Congrats @GrizzlyAdams. Sorry in advance.... I have your original message saved. Don't worry.
January 14, 20188 yr I'll say again, really like Calais Campbell. He's one of my favorite players in the NFL. All class. Him coming to Jacksonville was the biggest FA signing in the history of the Jags.
January 14, 20188 yr Jags were in control of this game from the beginning. Don’t care what final score was. Steelers for the last month we’re talking rematch with Pats. They overlooked a good team plain and simple. As long as Brady and Belicheck are in NE and Tomlin in Pitt,Steelers will not win the AFC
January 14, 20188 yr High next Saturday is 44 and Sunday it is 51 according to the National Weather Service. No weather advantage for the Pats. Good Deal, maybe the Jags are just living right
January 14, 20188 yr I will be rooting for the Jags next week, but the road will be much tougher. I don't think Brady and Belichek will make the same mistakes that the Steelers did. The effectiveness of the Steelers offense against the Jags D has to be a big concern.
January 14, 20188 yr High next Saturday is 44 and Sunday it is 51 according to the National Weather Service. No weather advantage for the Pats. But they still do not have pools in the stadium.
January 14, 20188 yr Congrats @GrizzlyAdams!! I couldn’t be happier for you and fellow Jags fans. Now if only I knew what that felt like... :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.