January 17, 20188 yr The foregone conclusion has become a reality. Todd Haley is out as OC in Pittsburgh.
January 17, 20188 yr That's what I said in the prediction thread. KY boy getting it done. The best part of his entire story, he was a walk on DB at Wesleyan his first year. They moved him to receiver that spring and the rest is history.
January 17, 20188 yr Pouncey didn't throw a Ref and he sure as hell didn't throw 10 yards. The rest comes off as nothing more than you :cry:. You hate the Steelers, I get it but to try and use any of these as proof that the Steelers get away with any more or less than any other team is comical. True my bad i exaggerated it was 10 yards. Now me saying a steeler coaching walking into another teams huddle in an already heated game is something that happens to everyone. You definitely can't say players from other teams push refs line Pouncey did and not get flagged. So it's ok for a nfl player to post a death threat of another nfl player on Twitter? We seen the nfl fine players for critical tweets. Yet it's ok to post a death threat? I mean yeah you are right that happens a lot in the NFL. Also in the NFL you always hear about nfl players literally jumping another teams player outside of a game. Your right that is just crying. What am I thinking, that Steelers got away with that. I know I would have loved to see the reactions by people if Burfict posted a death threat to a steeler. Or if Burfict went and jumped a steeler with a few of his buddies in the off season. I'm sure the NFL wouldn't do anything about, because as you said the Steelers get the same treatment as every other team. You call it crying. I call it just ignoring facts. Much like the NFL has done in many steeler cases. By the way has Pouncey been fined yet for pushing the ref since he didn't get ejected like other players do for just touching the arm of a ref?
January 17, 20188 yr The foregone conclusion has become a reality. Todd Haley is out as OC in Pittsburgh. Funny thing is Bengal fans were wanting him as the coach.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.