Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguars 45 Steelers 42

Featured Replies

Thanks for all the congratulations guys. I still can't comprehend this.

 

You and I had disagreement in earlier thread this year but I honestly say congrats. Incredible accomplishment by your team and best of luck next week

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Steelers did some really dumb things in this game. The onside kick is inexplicable.

David DeCastro Thought his Teammates & Coach's Obsession with New England was Embarrassing

 

“They were ready to go; they were mad; they were angry; they had something to prove, and they did it,’’ Steelers offensive guard David DeCastro said, via Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “Yeah, it’s embarrassing. It really is, man. It just blows my mind. They beat us 30-9 [on Oct. 9]. We played like crap, and we want to talk about New England?

We will learn the real Tomlin when Big Ben finally retires in a couple of years. Without Ben yesterday they are blown out. He made some unbelievable throws with great catches.

 

The Jacks interception was a great play, but a bad pass and the fumble happens to them all if you get hit enough.

 

The onside kick Tomlin makes was just beyond logical. He said they couldn't stop them, then why give a short field. They did stop them with some time. Just didn't make sense.

I will defend my man TheDeuce on this one. I pushed him to the Bengals trash talk with my #karma posts. TheDeuce was just defending his team and I posted at a raw moment.

 

I like a lot of Steelers fans on here including TheDeuce - but I do not like the Steelers at all. And it isn't because they are the Bengals nemesis. I am a big UK fan, but I root for UL also, and respect Duke. The Steelers are different for me. I think they are punks and that they get away with bullcrap because they win. That is why I dislike them so much.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Happy for @GrizzlyAdams!

 

Love the Jags twitter post in regards to Mike Mitchell's comments.

 

Haha, they straight roasted him.

I will defend my man TheDeuce on this one. I pushed him to the Bengals trash talk with my #karma posts. TheDeuce was just defending his team and I posted at a raw moment.

 

I like a lot of Steelers fans on here including TheDeuce - but I do not like the Steelers at all. And it isn't because they are the Bengals nemesis. I am a big UK fan, but I root for UL also, and respect Duke. The Steelers are different for me. I think they are punks and that they get away with bullcrap because they win. That is why I dislike them so much.

 

And this post gets a dislike from Footballforever74.

 

That makes my day. :thumb:

I will defend my man TheDeuce on this one. I pushed him to the Bengals trash talk with my #karma posts. TheDeuce was just defending his team and I posted at a raw moment.

 

I like a lot of Steelers fans on here including TheDeuce - but I do not like the Steelers at all. And it isn't because they are the Bengals nemesis. I am a big UK fan, but I root for UL also, and respect Duke. The Steelers are different for me. I think they are punks and that they get away with bullcrap because they win. That is why I dislike them so much.

What exactly are the getting away with and are you suggesting the NFL lets them?

Seeing on Twitter that Mo Egger is trying to get Bengals fans to donate to Blake Bortles charity for knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs as a pay it forward for Bills fans helping out the Dalton Foundation.

 

Interested to see what kind of traction it gets.

I just don't get all the analysts bragging about how good the Jags defense is. They hardly touched Ben(didn't one of their best OL leave early in the game with concussion also) and thought the Steelers offense could just do whatever they wanted. Also, just a couple of weeks didn't the 49ers and Jimmy G almost go for 50 on them?

The Jags defensive game plan looked like the typical game plan the Bengals use against the Steelers and Ben - don't blitz, rush four, keep Ben in the pocket and try to collapse the pocket on him.

I just don't get all the analysts bragging about how good the Jags defense is. They hardly touched Ben(didn't one of their best OL leave early in the game with concussion also) and thought the Steelers offense could just do whatever they wanted. Also, just a couple of weeks didn't the 49ers and Jimmy G almost go for 50 on them?

 

They create turnovers which makes them very good. They are aggressive, also. I agree they did not blitz at all. Hard to figure that out. On 4 of the TD passes Ben was on the money and the receivers/RB made outstanding catches, and they were covered well by the Jags.

They create turnovers which makes them very good. They are aggressive, also. I agree they did not blitz at all. Hard to figure that out. On 4 of the TD passes Ben was on the money and the receivers/RB made outstanding catches, and they were covered well by the Jags.

 

Ben put out a good argument for trusting your WR to make the play when 1 on 1. That is why it drives me crazy when Andy throws long passes out of bounds, which he does all the time. I would rather him throw that ball 5 yards off the sideline and let AJ have a chance at making a play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.