Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguars 45 Steelers 42

Featured Replies

Good Luck vs Belicheck and Brady as well as the 5 degree temps and the rest of the best in the AFC

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Loved what Phil Simms just said that Mike Tomlin has a lot to answer for on how he managed the game. Then Boomer says that on 11/26 Tomlin told Tony Dungee in an interview that the Steelers fully expected to play the Patriots twice this season.

Loved what Phil Simms just said that Mike Tomlin has a lot to answer for on how he managed the game. Then Boomer says that on 11/26 Tomlin told Tony Dungee in an interview that the Steelers fully expected to play the Patriots twice this season.

 

Most overrated coach in the league and it ain’t close.

Agree with all and this Bengals fan is still very happy. #karma

 

I feel bad for you. :lol2:

I'll say again, really like Calais Campbell.

  • Author

Also two NFL quarterbacks (Simms and Esiason) said that on that big 4th down Roethlisberger checked out of a run call and threw it. I'm sure we will never know which on was a fault but that was big.

I feel bad for you. :lol2:

 

Thank you. Seriously, I get it. It is very tough being a Bengals fan. I stopped entering seasons with expectations several years ago, before the playoff meltdown versus the Steelers. There are very, very few teams I root against, but the Steelers are certainly one of them. They have just as many punks and dirty players as the Bengals but winning covers up a lot and gets officials and the league to look the other way. I have seen far too many Bengals players hurt over the years by cheap shots by Steelers to have any empathy for them. Truly sorry I feel that way about the Steelers but ... #karma .

Tomlin really did not talk about those decisions in his press conference except that they did not execute very good. Pulled a Kentucky and said if it had worked, nobody would have questioned it.

Thank you. Seriously, I get it. It is very tough being a Bengals fan. I stopped entering seasons with expectations several years ago, before the playoff meltdown versus the Steelers. There are very, very few teams I root against, but the Steelers are certainly one of them. They have just as many punks and dirty players as the Bengals but winning covers up a lot and gets officials and the league to look the other way. I have seen far too many Bengals players hurt over the years by cheap shots by Steelers to have any empathy for them. Truly sorry I feel that way about the Steelers but ... #karma .

 

Don't be sorry. It'll be tough never knowing what it's like for everyone to hate your team, because, well, your team will never be that good for that long.

Flip side ... I am very happy for Jaguars fans. I am sure that game did not go the way Jags fans expected. Who would have thought the Jags offense and big plays by Bortles would be so key to the victory?

Don't be sorry. It'll be tough never knowing what it's like for everyone to hate your team, because, well, your team will never be that good for that long.

 

Accepted that several years ago. I am an expert at dealing with it. The Bengals have trained their fans in that for over 20 years.

I’m happy for Jacksonville and Grizzly Adams, congratulations!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.