Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguars 45 Steelers 42

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So about that Steelers/ Patriots matchup....

Mike Mitchell was right, he is going to New England but he is buying a ticket.

  • Author

The Steelers had 6 more first downs 167 more total yards 17 more plays and almost 3 minutes in time of possession, but two big bad calls on 4th down plays and 2 turnovers spelled the end of the season for the Steelers.

Congrats to my guy @GrizzlyAdams! Like I said in the update thread I like this Jags group, that Defense is nasty.

 

The Bengals are trash and there’s nothing any of you can do to change it. I’d hate for my team to be so bad I have to pray other teams beat my rival. :lol2: :lol2:

  • Author
So about that Steelers/ Patriots matchup....

 

Hey on the bright side it saves them another embarrassing loss to the Patriots. lol

Congrats to my guy @GrizzlyAdams! Like I said in the update thread I like this Jags group, that Defense is nasty.

 

The Bengals are trash and there’s nothing any of you can do to change it. I’d hate for my team to be so bad I have to pray other teams beat my rival. :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

LOL

Nice win Jags. Love that defense and the offense didn't do so bad themselves.

Congrats to my guy @GrizzlyAdams! Like I said in the update thread I like this Jags group, that Defense is nasty.

 

The Bengals are trash and there’s nothing any of you can do to change it. I’d hate for my team to be so bad I have to pray other teams beat my rival. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I havent been this happy as a Jags fan in my life. After taking so much crap the past 10 years it's finally okay for me.

Congrats to my guy @GrizzlyAdams! Like I said in the update thread I like this Jags group, that Defense is nasty.

 

The Bengals are trash and there’s nothing any of you can do to change it. I’d hate for my team to be so bad I have to pray other teams beat my rival. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Agree with all and this Bengals fan is still very happy. #karma

I havent been this happy as a Jags fan in my life. After taking so much crap the past 10 years it's finally okay for me.

 

Welcome to the big show. The two most recent Super Bowl runs for the Steelers were awesome times. Enjoy it!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.