Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Williamson Sets Date For Announcement

Featured Replies

Yep. He's been getting killed on the very top guys since Antigua left.

 

It’s wild how one guy can affect so much change. Duke has been killing it recruiting with Jeff Capel and Nate James as the lead recruiters.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Coach K now seemingly the top "One and Done" recruiter/seller will reporters and beat writers go after him for ruining college bball like they did with Cal?

With Coach K now seemingly the top "One and Done" recruiter/seller will reporters and beat writers go after him for ruining college bball like they did with Cal?
Everyone in the media hates UK conspiracy theories are my favorite conspiracy theories.
Everyone in the media hates UK conspiracy theories are my favorite conspiracy theories.

 

You and I both know that Coach K has not and will not be attacked for ruining college basketball with one and dones. Calipari consistently has. I'm not sure how someone could argue that question by @Jackie Ed

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard my better half say, "the refs don't want UK to win" or "the announcers are rooting against UK" I could have retired even earlier than I did.

I read somewhere that the last top 5 recruit Cal landed was Skal Labissiere. Is that true?

 

That is interesting. Not sure it means a lot, but it is interesting.

 

Crazy how recruiting classes can be so different one year to the next. As noted, Fox was outside the top 5, as were Bam (12) and Monk (10). Skal was a top 5 in the same season Murray was #10.

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard my better half say, "the refs don't want UK to win" or "the announcers are rooting against UK" I could have retired even earlier than I did.
EVERY. SINGLE. UK Game my Facebook feed is FILLED with people complaining about the refs. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
EVERY. SINGLE. UK Game my Facebook feed is FILLED with people complaining about the refs. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

 

Mine would be, except I unfollowed/unfriended all of them. :lol2:

That is interesting. Not sure it means a lot, but it is interesting.

 

Crazy how recruiting classes can be so different one year to the next. As noted, Fox was outside the top 5, as were Bam (12) and Monk (10). Skal was a top 5 in the same season Murray was #10.

 

Amen to that.

 

Its almost as if making predictions about how an 18-year old will react to being away from home for the first time and playing a sport against players 1-, 2-, and 3-years older than him is an inexact science.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.