Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Williamson Sets Date For Announcement

Featured Replies

Announcing Jan 20th. Clemson is considered the favorite.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven’t heard anything on his recruitment in quite some time. When I looked yesterday I was seeing Clemson and UNC as the favorites now. I have no clue where he is headed but I am intrigued to be able to watch him on TV next season regardless of his choice.

I'm anxious to see him do something other than dunk on kids smaller than him.

Everything I've seen has Clemson and Kentucky as the final two, with Clemson having the momentum and advantage. We shall see.

Any particular connection to Clemson? I haven't followed his recruitment much other than a few highlight videos.

It seemed like a month or so ago UK was in the lead. Any insight on what happened to push Clemson into the lead?

Any particular connection to Clemson? I haven't followed his recruitment much other than a few highlight videos.

 

Hometown school...

It seemed like a month or so ago UK was in the lead. Any insight on what happened to push Clemson into the lead?

 

I'd say the hometown school and that as of right now he may feel UK has a crowded front court next season.

He's going to Clemson...Cal has seemingly lost his touch with elite recruits.

He's going to Clemson...Cal has seemingly lost his touch with elite recruits.

 

I assume this is sarcasm...

I assume this is sarcasm...

 

Partially...but the very top tier kids have went elsewhere lately.

Partially...but the very top tier kids have went elsewhere lately.

 

We'll simply have to agree to disagree on that.

We'll simply have to agree to disagree on that.

 

He is still recruiting at a high level, it just seems instead of getting the top kid at a given position he is now getting the 2nd or 3rd or 4th ranked kid at a position. Our two best recruits on this team were ranked 10th and 12th but 2nd and 4th at their position.

Partially...but the very top tier kids have went elsewhere lately.

 

This is very true. Coach K is throwing 99 and Cal is down to 92, especially if Clemson takes Williamson a non Duke battle which Cal is losing 80% of the time now.

To play Football? Ha...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.