January 4, 20188 yr He is still recruiting at a high level, it just seems instead of getting the top kid at a given position he is now getting the 2nd or 3rd or 4th ranked kid at a position. Our two best recruits on this team were ranked 10th and 12th but 2nd and 4th at their position. Maybe not this year, but where they're ranked means nothing. Fox was the top PG in the country last year. Monk was one of the top 2Gs. The year before that, they got the top ranked big in Skal and one of the top players regardless of position in Murray. Before that he got Ulis, Towns, Booker, and Lyles.
January 4, 20188 yr He is still recruiting at a high level, it just seems instead of getting the top kid at a given position he is now getting the 2nd or 3rd or 4th ranked kid at a position. Our two best recruits on this team were ranked 10th and 12th but 2nd and 4th at their position. You poor things. Having to settle for the slums of the recruiting classes. :lol2:
January 4, 20188 yr You poor things. Having to settle for the slums of the recruiting classes. :lol2: It is rough...:lol2:
January 4, 20188 yr I think I read where his step-father or some family member also played at Clemson.
January 4, 20188 yr You poor things. Having to settle for the slums of the recruiting classes. :lol2: I mean we do need another Anthony Davis to get #9.
January 5, 20188 yr I think I read where his step-father or some family member also played at Clemson. Idk where my buddy gets this but he said its rumored that his dad gets an asst coaching job with Clemson FWIW.
January 5, 20188 yr Cal is doing just fine just whiffing a little bit on the top 10 guys. He’s landing the 10-20 guys lately. Does it matter? Well Anthony Davis was number #1 overall and Hamidou was #10 last year, there is a difference. It’s hard to believe Cal whiffs on Barrett and Zion but he’s going too. Wiseman would be his next top 3 guy in 2019.
January 22, 20188 yr I read somewhere that the last top 5 recruit Cal landed was Skal Labissiere. Is that true?
January 22, 20188 yr I read somewhere that the last top 5 recruit Cal landed was Skal Labissiere. Is that true? Yep. He's been getting killed on the very top guys since Antigua left.
January 22, 20188 yr I read somewhere that the last top 5 recruit Cal landed was Skal Labissiere. Is that true? Was Fox in the top 5?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.