Dontaie Allen

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the not starting in 9th Region was to mess with @LCDAWGS19 so don’t take that one serious.

But do take this serious: Allen doesn’t need to be playing that late in 30 point game! I don’t care about getting blown out I’m used to it at this point. He was left in just to make sure he could get his double double and raise his average. And you can’t argue that.

All of this was to mess with me, or make me angry.

You failed... and destroyed what little credibility you had on this site in the process.

I wasn't at the Bracken game but I do know that Coach Belcher played at Belmont and that night a Belmont assistant was there evaluating Allen.

I don't think Belcher would run up the score on anyone, but Allen probably played until 3:23 mark in 4Q to allow Belmont coach to see him since they drove a long way to watch Allen.

Have seen Allen now three times this year.

I think he is being way under recruited. The list of D1 offers he has is a nice start, but my eyes tell me he can play at a much higher level.

I won't be surprised when the big schools start taking notice and the offers start rolling in.

Have seen Allen now three times this year.

I think he is being way under recruited. The list of D1 offers he has is a nice start, but my eyes tell me he can play at a much higher level.

I won't be surprised when the big schools start taking notice and the offers start rolling in.

Spot on. I try to resist being a homer, but the lack of recruitment of some kids baffles me recently, and a couple that I have thought were way under recruited have proven to be. Ben Weyer and Jake Ohmer, both of whom I followed very closely in high school, should have been recruited by D1 schools. They are definitely both that caliber. Dontaie has more than held his own against EYBL opposition. This summer, if he plays in the events I anticipate he will play in, his list of offers will look a lot different. There just aren't a lot of big ten or SEC schools coming to Falmouth.

Spot on. I try to resist being a homer, but the lack of recruitment of some kids baffles me recently, and a couple that I have thought were way under recruited have proven to be. Ben Weyer and Jake Ohmer, both of whom I followed very closely in high school, should have been recruited by D1 schools. They are definitely both that caliber. Dontaie has more than held his own against EYBL opposition. This summer, if he plays in the events I anticipate he will play in, his list of offers will look a lot different. There just aren't a lot of big ten or SEC schools coming to Falmouth.

There’s no Big10 or SEC schools coming to any high school games, unless they are coming to see a kid they seen in aau basketball. Very few kids ever get scouted from high school games.

Ben Weyer and Jake Ohmer, both of whom I followed very closely in high school, should have been recruited by D1 schools. They are definitely both that caliber. Dontaie has more than held his own against EYBL opposition. This summer, if he plays in the events I anticipate he will play in, his list of offers will look a lot different. There just aren't a lot of big ten or SEC schools coming to Falmouth.
All about location. I’ve always said if you are legit, the scouts will come to you. I think Coach Belcher has done a good job with scheduling games places where Allen might get noticed.

He’s got another year to play, guys. Next summer will tell the tale. I think there were some questions about his motor when he was younger but those have been dispelled.

He can be as good as he wants to be. 6’5” can be a tough size in D1.