Your Pop/Rock Music Crushes Over the Years???

I guess we have all had our singers that we developed crushes on when we were younger( and maybe not so young). Maybe the artist sang a favorite song or maybe we were just infatuated with their looks or voice. Who were your musical crushes? My sister liked Leif Garrett and Shaun Cassidy when she was younger and George Michael a little later on. As her tastes in music and other things changed over the years, so did her crushes. Instead of Leif Garrett and Shaun Cassidy, it was Janet Jackson and Shania Twain. I like me a little Shania myself.

My list of pop/rock music crushes over the years is pretty long. My very first goes back to probably 1973 , when I was 11. I fell head over heels in love with this lady, who I still consider one of the most beautiful women to have ever sang into a microphone. I'll always give her the top spot since she was my first crush. The woman gave me chills and hot sweats, all at the same time. Olivia, you were indeed, "Magic."

[video=youtube;sl5bqHP0-KA]

So who were a few of your musical crushes? Whose posters did you have on your bedroom wall? Whose records did you gobble up as soon as they were released? Who did you fantasize about dating?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In 1987 I was 25, she was 17. Yep, sure, I felt a little pervish at the time. But I was smitten. A cute 17 year-old who wrote and performed her own stuff with such energy and with such innocence was irresistible. She was supremely talented. Today, I am 55 ; Debbie(sorry, Deborah), 47. Should I still feel like a D.O.M. ?