NYC (Terror Attack) - Relevant Political Talk Permitted

Jumper_Dad

Honest question...

How do you train someone to stop renting trucks to terrorists ?

In my opinion, you can't train someone in that manner and we aren't going to stop renting vehicles to Muslims.

Any talk of training is absurd to me.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as we have constitutional protections for people who are at war with us, we are screwed! You cannot treat acts of war as criminal events. In order to stop this, there needs to be consequences for the families and Mosques of these jihadis!

Have there ever been consequences for the families of any other killers?

Ludicrous.

Only way to have any chance to prevent this type of attack is let Big Brother in.

I am not advocating that. I am saying that is the only way to possibly prevent it.

Big Brother has an obligation to vastly better control immigration (past, present and future).

Assimilation has always been an issue throughout the nation's history and its clear it remains an issue.

Big Brother has an obligation to vastly better control immigration (past, present and future).

Assimilation has always been an issue throughout the nation's history and its clear it remains an issue.

How would that look? He’s been here since 2010 and now does this. He has a green card and a license. How do we judge the immigrant effectively and project his/her actions 5 or 10 years down the road?

Not if he stays in NY, too sensitive for that he will be given basic cable and 3 meals a day.

Just saw that he "Could" be held as an enemy combatant and held without Miranda Rights or a lawyer and basically sent straight to Gitmo.

But that could happen only if no one had read him his Miranda Rights, if they did then he has to be treated as a criminal and go through the court system.

How would that look? He’s been here since 2010 and now does this. He has a green card and a license. How do we judge the immigrant effectively and project his/her actions 5 or 10 years down the road?

How long is a lottery diversity visa good for?

How long is a lottery diversity visa good for?

Don't know. Maybe he was employed and working towards citizenship over the years. A lot still unknown. I just think it's easier to say "we have to do something" than it is to do something effectively.

One good step is to stop the "lottery diversity" idea as you mentioned.