NYC (Terror Attack) - Relevant Political Talk Permitted

Jumper_Dad

Not if he stays in NY, too sensitive for that he will be given basic cable and 3 meals a day.

Just saw that he "Could" be held as an enemy combatant and held without Miranda Rights or a lawyer and basically sent straight to Gitmo.

But that could happen only if no one had read him his Miranda Rights, if they did then he has to be treated as a criminal and go through the court system.

He gets it. Shame the leaders of NY dont.

Imam Tawhidi (@Imamofpeace) on Twitter

If this guy is sent to prison, he will spend his time converting and recruiting other inmates to his ideology!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this guy is sent to prison, he will spend his time converting and recruiting other inmates to his ideology!

Or he may spend his entire sentence in solitary confinement.

I think the gov't will find a way to put him at Gitmo. There's some loophole where the Feds can come in and take over.

As long as we have constitutional protections for people who are at war with us, we are screwed! You cannot treat acts of war as criminal events. In order to stop this, there needs to be consequences for the families and Mosques of these jihadis!

So you want to hold innocent people accountable for the actions of criminals? That's the most absurd thing I've ever seen on here.

So you want to hold innocent people accountable for the actions of criminals? That's the most absurd thing I've ever seen on here.

The need to distinguish criminal behaviour from an act of war is necessary here. Our country is a battlefield for our enemy, it is about time we treat it as such!

Honest question...

How do you train someone to stop renting trucks to terrorists ?

In my opinion, you can't train someone in that manner and we aren't going to stop renting vehicles to Muslims.

Any talk of training is absurd to me.

That's a question to ask Tim McVeigh. Oh we can't. That terrorist got a lethal injection.

Dude stayed with a Cincinnati couple for a few weeks about 6-7 years ago.

This world is a scary place.

And at least one, if not more, of the 911 Hijackers stayed in Florence for a period of time.

I think our enemy looks at this area as great sleeper cell material and it is very scary.

I got an update, he said Times Square seemed normal...then later there were what seemed like a 1000 policemen there.

The presser said they were going to be increasing police presence in the area. Geez!