Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NYC (Terror Attack) - Relevant Political Talk Permitted

Featured Replies

Just glad I was here already. Stats say I should be profiled.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe we are on the same page.

 

Additionally, any talk of sending him to Gitmo is silly in my opinion. I don't know if that is still a topic or not but it is just silly.

 

Why burden the taxpayers with incarceration and judiciary costs? There is no constitutional protection. There is no applicability of the Geneva convention. If you don't want to send him to Gitmo, give him to the Saudis, they don't have the PC cultural reservations we have in this country.

I have mixed feelings about torture and I will leave it at that.

 

I will add, from what I am told Gitmo is like a Country Club these days. I am thinking President Obama really changed the culture there when he realized he couldn't shut it down.

 

I want this guy in an American maximum security prison with as many bad actor prisoners as possible...you know...the worst of the worst. I think they will treat him like they treat child molesters. Let's just say they will make this guy wish he was dead.

Just glad I was here already. Stats say I should be profiled.

 

Lets hear some solutions then. Maybe you can tell us a rock solid way to stop all this. Im all ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.