STATE OF DENIAL

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is that your idols Bill and Billary wrote the book on the "I don't recall" defense and just like Bill and Billary you will do anything to dodge that issue.

News Flash......Clinton is not currently the president. Please contribute to the Woodward thread.

Alright guys... I can think of a lot of things I'd rather be called than to be told I'm just like Bill or Hilary Clinton. Let's get back to DD's topic... BUT DD you did invite the Clinton comparisons by introducing the whole, "I can't remember" issue.

Let's keep it clean kids... :thumb:

Let's keep it clean kids... :thumb:

But Daddy, Daddy! I LIKE throwing poo...er, mud! :D

Or to quote my Avatar, "FOOD FIGHT!!!"

(Try to guess what I am NOW....)

Spoken like a true Faber College Delta... :lol:

I enjoy slinging it myself on occasion... but we just can't do it at each other in here. :thumb:

P.S. - You need to spit that out before it erupts on someone... :lol:

If only all senators had the keen insight of Senator Blutarsky.:thumb:

I can pretty much sum up DD's political stance for everyone......If it's a Republican or Conservative action, thought, or politician, it/they is filth. If it's a Democrat or Liberal action, thought, or politician, it/they should be held on a pedestal and worshipped.

And that is the whole problem with our country and politics...Politicians vote strictly along party lines and not what is in the best interest of "their constituents". Here's something that blows my mind...you couldn't get 400 people to agree on anything yet they ALWAYS vote along party lines...hum?

I don't recall that. Could you please post a link showing Bill or Billary being foung not GUILTY.

I won't hold my breath.

Technically speaking, DD is correct. He said that the Clinton's were "not found guilty". He did not say that the Clinton's were found "not guilty".

Frances