Nicest/largest stadiums and facilities

PRIDENEVERDIES

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a travel path, but built into that are 25 or so handicap access spots to watch the games and they are the best seats in the house. And that is how it should be. You can pick this feature out in the photo I attached.
That is an amazing feature for a high school stadium. The planners should be comended for their excellent planning.

Corbin probably has one of the Nicest natural surface stadium, as far as indoor practice facility's Corbins Coach Ossie Burch Field House has to be the top high school indoor facility in the state

Their Bermuda was always outstanding. Been in their fieldhouse. Very impressive facility. :thumb:

Just talking about the playing field, I would like to see another grass surface in the state that is better than Corbin's. Coach Garmon does an outstanding job on that field.

Yup. I bet he's glad they'll be building a soccer field soon to cut down on the wear and tear on that beautifully manicured playing surface.

And an overhead shot of the whole thing, before any of the fields were sodded. The baseball and softball fields look awesome now, and there is a cover over the baseball field bleachers. A lot of fencing has been added and the soccer field/track on the left is finished.

BHSCampus.JPG